SOLD!! 1.1 LTC Cuora Galbinifrons Galbinifrons + 2 CB hatchlings - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 12-06-2013, 11:18 PM   #1
shawnsreptiles05
1.1 LTC Cuora Galbinifrons Galbinifrons + 2 CB hatchlings

It's the end of the year, I would like to give every Cuora hobbyist a nice/rare gift for the holidays. This nice LTC pair is NOT the recent imports of C.g.Picturata that we see for sale everywhere in the country. The recent imports of WC C.g.Picturata can hardly survive due to the external and internal illness. If you are a TRUE Cuora keeper, you need to highly consider this proven breeder pair and their CB hatchlings i produced early this year. They are all 100% healthy and will continue producing hatchlings for you.

1.1 LTC proven adult pair, Cuora.g.Galbinifrons: Have been laying fertile eggs for 4 years. Beautiful and clean shell. Super orange/red skin ( not showing in these pictures, i will send more pictures through emails). Will pretty much eat everything they see! I will not sell them separate. They need to stay together for the conservation purpose. $4500 shipped for the pair.

0.0.2 CB hatchlings, Cuora.g.Galbinifrons: Produced by the above pair early this year. Have been fed on commercial pellets and worms. $1600 each or $3000 for 2.

Take all for $7000shipped.

The price is higher than the imported WC Picturatas, but it's worth every penny you spend here. You will see the difference.

Please contact me @ shawnsreptiles05@gmail.com for more pictures and information.

Cheers,

Shawn G
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!