Info Dustin Draper here to answer questions. - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-01-2018, 07:10 PM   #81
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justhere View Post
No it was not my idea. In the very beginning when i was much younger i participated some until I realized just how messed up (and illegal) it was. I myself got scammed and felt just what it was like.

John Buhs is my ex's fiance.
This makes me laugh. Here are a few texts from when you were selling under the name Brad Hutchinson. It’s your lace monitor ad. The funniest part of the whole ad was the fact that you posted a picture of “your” hatching lace monitors on a newspaper from Australia. You don’t see many Australian newspapers in Alabama but you do see a lot of Australia newspaper in Australia which happens to be where lace monitors are from. Hmmm. I knew this was a scam so I acted like an interested customer just to have some fun and to protect people from you. Even though you’re being given a chance right now to come clean you still claim that you weren’t really trying to scam me and didn’t take my money.

Not sure that I ever posted these.

Old 03-01-2018, 07:11 PM   #82
Here’s the first text.
Attached Images

Old 03-01-2018, 07:13 PM   #83
More texts...
Attached Images

Old 03-01-2018, 07:14 PM   #84
Few more...
Attached Images

Old 03-01-2018, 07:15 PM   #85
As you can see he had every intention of taking my money. I’ve got dozens of additional texts where I call him out and they’re comical.
Attached Images

Old 03-01-2018, 07:26 PM   #86
NDGeckos
& when did this happen @3240

Old 03-01-2018, 07:28 PM   #87
AbsoluteApril
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDGeckos View Post
& when did this happen @3240
2015 thread: http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=536717

Old 03-01-2018, 07:30 PM   #88
NDGeckos
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoluteApril View Post
Thank you

Old 03-01-2018, 07:38 PM   #89
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justhere View Post
I only met Casey 1 time. Thats when i caught him doing what he was charged with. So no. Im not a bad guy. I stopped him from molesting a 5 month old baby.

Alot of the snakes that were sold i had. Most were not shipped. That is why i myself ended up having to either go to jail or refund individuals.
In red is why I kept asking about non-existent animals, specifically the first word, while misspelled (a lot) is very telling.

Old 03-02-2018, 02:41 AM   #90
Justhere
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert Walker View Post
Moderator Hat
Dustin: Are you the author / creator behind the "John Buhs" account?

Heads up: I already know the answer to this question. My only concern is if you are going to be truthful or not about it.
Wrong answer = banned
No answer = banned
Half answer = banned
No. I didnt create the John Buhs account. He is a different person than me.
Now you are for some reason trying to bully me online for no damn reason when im answering questions. Moderator or not its uncalled for.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!