Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 168 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-16-2017, 06:05 PM   #1671
DavidBeard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
Sorry I have trouble with my vision , I am not a grammar expert and the auto correct stinks.
I also don't know how to navigate fauna (example turning the pics)

Trying my best , sorry for your (and others)frustration.
I know how it is to cope with vision problems. I, myself am legally blind.

Old 05-16-2017, 06:38 PM   #1672
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
I know how it is to cope with vision problems. I, myself am legally blind.

I have an eye exam scedualed for next month.
I Have been wearing reading glasses for a few months. I get headaches too

I'm chalking it up to old age lol

Old 05-16-2017, 08:32 PM   #1673
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Sorry, but FaunaClassifieds, LLC is not a registered LLC in the state of Florida. It is, however, registered in another state. The server hosting the site is also not located within the state of Florida. Some of the staff, however, does live in the state of Florida. So I guess it depends on what you mean by this site being "based" in Florida.
Well, that's what I get for relying on an old BBB report! I should have known better.

Carry on then.

Old 05-17-2017, 05:01 AM   #1674
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by kerrek View Post
This post is the reason people think you are either a troll or really, really dense.
Ty made it very clear to the OP that she was only going to get a t- tegu. He told her that a t+ was worth $5000 and what she won a t- was only worth $2500. In Ty's only post in this entire thread he states that he intentionally didn't tell the OP what he was going to send her to see if she was going to be greedy until the end. So everything you wrote above is totally contradicted by Ty. So do you want to try and spin this again?
I will try and explain this again to you.

In the start of the conversation, ty make it clear to OP at that time he is not planning to give OP a t+, and he is trying to find some t- from another person. But soon it became clear that he was not able to acquire t- from another person. So ty told michelle that he is going to send her one of his albinos that he bred (t+), but did not say t+ just said albino tegu. The raffle clear states a albino blue tegu from Ty. That is all he had to tell her. He attempted to make shipping arrangements. The other raffle winner(s) got t+ tegus. But the OP didn't because she would not let him send her one, instead she sues. When you sue, the gloves comes off and here we are.

Everything I wrote is not contradicted by Ty, just your view on this thing.

Old 05-17-2017, 05:10 AM   #1675
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarhedgie View Post
It's sucks but I think whoever has the most money has the advantage.
BUT I am NOT giving up without a fight!!!
IMO what he did and is doing IS WRONG!!!

In his last court doc. (His reply to my motion to dismiss) It's public
he Implies that I have contacted him by phone but I have NEVER called him
and he represented that fauna is located in FL which it's NOT.

SMH
When you message somebody by phone, it is contacted by phone. Did he say he "talked" to you over the phone? These messages you posted where clearly from a phone, are they not?

Old 05-17-2017, 05:11 AM   #1676
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Michelle, perhaps proof-reading your posts before hitting "submit" would be a good idea. I don't think you have made a single post without some major grammar/spelling issues and sometimes its hard to understand what you're saying. Making this change would go a long way toward making you seem more legitimate (and I say this as someone who has been on your side from day one and its frustrating when someone doesn't take the time to make a coherent post).

Which probably lead to this outcome for the OP from the start. Bad communication with Ty from the start, lots of confusion, etc.

Old 05-17-2017, 05:15 AM   #1677
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by JimM View Post
No but it stated the winner would receive an albino tegu or $3000. to which he didn't follow through with to Michelle who was one of the winners.

So ... W.T.F is so hard about this to understand ?
It is so hard to understand is that Ty offered OP an albino tegu that was produced by Ty. WTF? why OP did not accept and give shipping into the albino Tegu and elected to sue Ty. The other raffle winners got their albino Tegus. WTF is wrong with OP?

Old 05-17-2017, 05:19 AM   #1678
FresnoTortoise
Quote:
Originally Posted by tegusaurus View Post
Yes, there is evidence of greed. But it is from greed on the part of Ty Park by originally denying that the purple albino tegus were going to be the prizes for the winners of the raffles. Initially he claimed they would not be, and he was going to try to buy the cheaper blues from another breeder. How is that not greed in all sense of the word? He wanted to keep the more expensive purples for himself, didn't he? We only have what Michelle Cutler has posted about her part of the conversation over that greedy move by Ty Park. Who knows what other flak he might have gotten from other persons over that decision that later forced his hand? Maybe that is what ticked him off. The fact that he was being forced to give up animals he greedily wanted for himself, and when he saw a flimsy excuse to deny one of the winners her prize, saying she just did not provide her shipping address, he was all over that as a reason to hang onto one more of the purple albinos that he coveted so much.

And later perhaps someone pointed out to him how this looks, and he decides to do some damage control by raffling off another tegu to someone else, claiming that was Michelle Cutler's tegu.

My opinion of this is that all I see in this is greed, and a pretty deeply hidden damaged personality trait in Ty Park. How many does he say he still has available? Any one of which would have settled this issue with Michelle Cutler, and yet he still refuses to do what it right, fair, and proper? What kind of person does something malicious like this?

This isn't about greed. Most of the profits from his lizard farm is given to charity organizations. What kind of person does something malicious like this? A person who got sued by another person, the gloves are off.

Old 05-17-2017, 07:20 AM   #1679
kerrek
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post

In the start of the conversation, ty make it clear to OP at that time he is not planning to give OP a t+, and he is trying to find some t- from another person. But soon it became clear that he was not able to acquire t- from another person. So ty told michelle that he is going to send her one of his albinos that he bred (t+), but did not say t+ just said albino tegu. The raffle clear states a albino blue tegu from Ty. That is all he had to tell her. He attempted to make shipping arrangements. The other raffle winner(s) got t+ tegus. But the OP didn't because she would not let him send her one, instead she sues. When you sue, the gloves comes off and here we are.

Ty told her she couldn't have a T+ and also said he purposefully didn't tell her when he changed his mind and decided to send her a T+. So your saying despite Ty telling her no you can't have a T+ albino and despite Ty saying he's not going to tell her he was sending a T+ (to see if she was greedy) the OP should have known he was sending a T+ and just take whatever he sent her? You do realize that that makes no sense right? The OP was told many contradictory things by Ty you're getting a T- tegu from me, nope I'm going to find a T- tegu from another breeder, you can't have a T+ tegu they're worth more, I'm going to send you a tegu like the picture (which picture?). Why do you think she's wrong to ask Ty specifically what he was sending and why do you think it's ok for Ty to not tell her what he was sending?

How about you turn this around and say if Ty would have taken 2 seconds and told her "do to not producing any T- albinos I have decided that I'm going to provide the winners the T+ albinos I produced. What's your shipping address" none of this happens. No BOI post, no lawsuit, no counter suit, no Facebook post nothing zero happens other than the OP gets her prize and Ty looks like a great guy. You act like the OP is somehow at fault for this for asking questions about what prize she was getting.

Old 05-17-2017, 08:11 AM   #1680
AllisonLeigh
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post

Can you please show us where you are getting the part above in red. This seems to be where you are getting very confused on what happened as this is not what happened by Ty's own words when he posted on this thread.

Your conclusions make no sense when you take the actual facts into account, as a data analyst I'm very confused how you can come to this conclusion given the data available.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu