Trade or sale norther red salamanders - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 06-13-2010, 11:43 AM   #1
FATBOYBROOKLYN
or sale norther red salamanders

asking $25 each or 100 for all 5 .trade for geckos ,other salamnders ,a pair of waxy monkey tree frogs ,or others just let me know ....please no ball pythons
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-13-2010, 03:51 PM   #2
David Scarboro
Exclamation

Are these wild-caught, and if so, you should be ashamed!

Old 06-13-2010, 05:29 PM   #3
FATBOYBROOKLYN
LOL NO THESE ARE CAPTIVE BRED AND IF U HAVE NOTHIN GOOD TO SAY DONT SAY IT AT ALL .. I BOUGHT A PAIR FROM A REPTILE SHOW ABOUT 2 YEARS AND THEY BEEN BREEDINGS SINCE ..IF YOU MUST KNOW
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-13-2010, 06:54 PM   #4
David Scarboro
Quote:
Originally Posted by FATBOYBROOKLYN View Post
LOL NO THESE ARE CAPTIVE BRED AND IF U HAVE NOTHIN GOOD TO SAY DONT SAY IT AT ALL .. I BOUGHT A PAIR FROM A REPTILE SHOW ABOUT 2 YEARS AND THEY BEEN BREEDINGS SINCE ..IF YOU MUST KNOW
Actually, I can say what I want. I am impressed with your breding skills. How about some pics of the eggs, larvae and babies?

Old 06-13-2010, 06:55 PM   #5
David Scarboro
Red face posted too fast!

breding=breeding

Old 06-13-2010, 07:15 PM   #6
David Scarboro
By the way

Adult Northern Red Salamanders are stout-bodied, reach about 6 inches in length, and have a short, fleshy tail. Young specimens are bright red with distinctive black dots but in older individuals the black dots coalesce giving them a dark or cloudy red dorsal pattern.
They are found under rocks, mosses and leaves in springs and small streams.
Eggs are deposited in the autumn to the underside of rocks that are usually embedded at the edges of springs, small streams, or fens. Eggs hatch in late winter and early spring and larvae transform in two to three years.

Scooter, You are so busted... Please tell us more.

Old 06-13-2010, 08:03 PM   #7
FATBOYBROOKLYN
you really must have nothing else to do ...its funny cause i see how u spend u time trying to make ppl look stupid but in reality this is a classified so im allowed to sell ..wether there cb or wc ..go pick on other ppl that have half dead wc shit they tryna sell ....really get a life .im sure other ppl feel the same .so send me all u want u just wasting ur time
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-13-2010, 08:23 PM   #8
David Scarboro
Wink Actually

I do not even keep reptiles or amphibians any more. I put my extra $$ and time into conservation and rescue. You evidently do not. You now have been proven to be a liar, when you didnt even have too. I hate to think of the damage you did to the enviroment that the salamanders live in to catch them and then try to sell them, or trade them for $20 each. The good thing is that you did it in the open for all to see. Get a job and leave the animals alone.

Bought them at a show and they have been breding ever since

Old 06-13-2010, 08:25 PM   #9
David Scarboro
57 views already!

Soon everyone will know also...

Old 06-17-2010, 03:04 PM   #10
bwt501
whoops....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!