Bad Guy MEL KRUGER - CROOK - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-26-2015, 05:45 PM   #171
bcr229
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUGER'S KRITTER View Post
None of you know what you're talking about and you have not gave me any address...
He gave you the transfer dealer's address on the prior page. If you can't see the screenshot of the OP's text, here is the info as I verified it and copied it straight from the ATF's web site, along with the complete FFL number so you can verify the dealer using the ATF's FFL EzCheck if you wish:

5-84-041-01-8F-03955
RESILIENCE - USA
422 E VERMIJO, SUITE 307
COLORADO SPRINGS, CO 80903
719-433-1078

Old 10-26-2015, 05:56 PM   #172
Bronx Boa
This guy is unbelievable.

The BronX BoA

Old 10-26-2015, 05:58 PM   #173
AaronSerio
I honestly think he sold the gun/s or the snakes and doesn't want to ship anything.

Old 10-26-2015, 07:04 PM   #174
juliasara
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx Boa View Post
This guy is unbelievable.

The BronX BoA
I know it's a lot of extra b.s. for you but to shut him up if I were you I'd post every single text and email that was sent between the 2 of you that way he can't claim we don't know the whole story. If every single detail is posted there can be absolutely no question.

Old 10-26-2015, 07:07 PM   #175
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by KRUGER'S KRITTER View Post
None of you know what you're talking about and you have not gave me any address and the original deal was for two guns but he gave me the two snakes its for one guns for the 22 for all the snakes he still owes me a snake although you are all getting one size store none of you know what is going on none of you know the whole story none of you know anything about this all you are just sticking your nose into something none of you know
All of the texts SHOW us what we're talking about. You're just too damn dense to actually follow threw with anything. You know it's 100% crap that you're getting $2000 worth of boas for a $400 10/22. That's NOT the original deal, no matter how much you try and say it.

He posted PROOF that you agreed to KEEP everything you have RIGHT NOW for the Glock. So send the Glock to the Colorado address he posted a few posts back, and be done with this.

Old 10-26-2015, 07:09 PM   #176
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by AaronSerio View Post
I honestly think he sold the gun/s or the snakes and doesn't want to ship anything.
He just posted everything for trade in the Trade/Barter section of this site. (Kel Tek, FN7, 10/22, glock)

Old 10-26-2015, 07:12 PM   #177
Utta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utta View Post
He just posted everything for trade in the Trade/Barter section of this site. (Kel Tek, FN7, 10/22, glock)
FN 5*7, sorry. 5 key didn't respond.

Old 10-26-2015, 07:18 PM   #178
Bronx Boa
Yea I see and he's not responding to texts or calls either

The BronX BoA

Old 10-26-2015, 07:26 PM   #179
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
Who CARES what he says. This should not devolve into mind games between you and him, which I see happening.
At this point I think he is a scammer, and at this point I think if you send him any shipping money he will find some excuse to keep it. He has not followed any of his other agreements, he may be trying to see what else he can sucker out of you.

https://www.azag.gov/complaints/consumer

Getting this thread on the BOI is good, it should affect his sales. But start getting his name out there on other places. Turn the heat up. Email some gun groups in AZ, tell them what is going on, send them a link to this thread. Talk to everyone you even think he has anything to do with. He is very comfortable ripping you off because not a lot of people outside the reptile world know of your situation.
Alex

How many emails have you sent? Have you initiated a consumer complaint? He is counting on you being passive, and you are being passive. Start telling groups in Arizona about this, send a link to this thread.
Clearly, unless you talk from a position of power, he isn't going to listen, he is going to rip you off, IMHO.

Old 10-26-2015, 07:51 PM   #180
Bronx Boa
I've contacted the federal trade commission, made a local consumer complaint and his local authorities.

Which other groups in Arizona? Please PM me.

The BronX BoA

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
kruger