Animal Plastics? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-27-2007, 02:01 AM   #1
dave84
Animal Plastics?

Does anyone have any feedback on this company and there enclosures, such as there quality and functionality? For those who might be interested the web site is located at:
www.animalplastics.com

Thanks,

Old 10-27-2007, 02:12 AM   #2
DThomas
This has been moved to the BOI. These types of posts do not belong in the discussion forums.

Old 10-27-2007, 02:47 AM   #4
dave84
Thanks for the links, sorry about the incorrect posting DT.

Old 10-28-2007, 10:09 AM   #5
MRC31
I ordered several T-10s from AP. I also have (3) of their 32 qt Sterelite racks ( I purchased locally) The craftsman ship and customer service is top notch. It took about 3 weeks for me to receive my cages.
I was not happy about some of the cuts on the glass. I contacted them and they explained they had a outside source cutting the glass, and that they would be cutting it in house soon.
I had replacement glass for all of my cages within 2 weeks no questions asked.
All my future caging and rack needs will be with AP.

Old 10-28-2007, 11:45 AM   #6
Brett Beiner
Animal Plastics products and customer service are top notch! Mark and Alley are terrific to deal with and are very resposive when you need questions answered either by email or by phone.
I have 9 of their racks and will be ordering more soon.
Brett Beiner

Old 10-28-2007, 01:12 PM   #7
Tim Cole
Thumbs up I agree...

I have 2 of their racks and really like them.

Old 10-28-2007, 02:42 PM   #8
snakeman56
I have to agree with all the post above also. I have several of their racks and they are the best. I have also racks from others and I like AP rack the best. I just bought a AP rack from Ryan on this forum and the rack arrived great. I assembled it right away, the heat cable was the wrong size. I called Mike at AP this past Wednesday and he sent out a new one and I got it Saturday, along with a set of caster for it. Their customer service is the best in the market.

I will for sure if I need more racks in the future will be getting them from AP!!

Keep up the great service Animal Plastics!!!!!! You guys rock!!!!!!!!!!

Tom

Old 10-28-2007, 05:03 PM   #9
Nagini
I own 2 of they're sterilite racks and love them, I just wish they made them taller. True you can make your own for cheaper that would end up bigger(I've done it) but they'res are made really well. I wish they made brighter cages like vision though,

Old 10-28-2007, 06:37 PM   #10
MorphCapital
AP rock! No worries with them.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!