Animal Plastics... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-09-2007, 05:33 PM   #1
ChrisGilbert
Animal Plastics...

I am considering placing an order with them. Up to now I've used Boaphile Plastics but wanted to give AP a shot.

Any comments on their products, business practice and customer service?

Old 05-09-2007, 05:57 PM   #3
ChrisGilbert
Thank you very much for those links. I've never really used this forum so I don't know how to search on it yet.

Old 05-09-2007, 06:00 PM   #4
ChrisGilbert
I'd like to add that I am looking at T10 with sliding glass doors. In case anyone here has these exact cages, even better if you use them for boas.
I sent them an email about getting one out of HDPE and they'll be getting back to me on price.

Old 05-09-2007, 06:41 PM   #5
densnake1
Chris, I have the T10 with the doors that swing open, plus another on the way. I'm very happy with the cage. It usually takes a few weeks to get them. Take care.
Dennis

Old 05-09-2007, 10:39 PM   #6
derek dehaas
sent you a pm.

Old 06-10-2007, 08:40 AM   #7
romad119
I have recently (last 3 months) have bought Iris 900 racks and three T25 cages. They are the best I've owned to date and they have very good customer service.

Make sure to ask about any additional items as they have some that haven't made it to their web site yet.

Old 06-10-2007, 11:31 AM   #8
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChrisGilbert
I'd like to add that I am looking at T10 with sliding glass doors. In case anyone here has these exact cages, even better if you use them for boas.
I sent them an email about getting one out of HDPE and they'll be getting back to me on price.
I have 10 of the T-10's and my boas are doing real well in them. I am very happy with them. Do spend the little extra for the glass doors. That is the only thing I wish I had done.

Old 06-10-2007, 12:12 PM   #9
MRC31
I bought 6 of the T-10's with sliding glass. They are by far the best cage I have ever owned. I have had BPhiles, Vision, Neodesha. Animal Plastic is far superior. My cages arrive in a timely matter. The customer service is top notch. I had f glass I wasn't happy with, they had a outside company doing the glass for them and they apologized and told me they were going to start cutting their own glass. A couple weeks later I had new glass for all my cages!

I will never own anything but AP again. I am going to order 4 more T10's (12) T3's and 2 of their Sterelite economy plastics racks. Unfortunately it will be 1-2 at a time-LOL.

Old 06-10-2007, 12:13 PM   #10
MRC31
I guess i should read my posts before hitting submit- extra letters, run on sentences-yikes !! I went to school honest.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!