Opinions Wanted: Prediction of TRENDING Panther Locales - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Chameleons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-03-2017, 02:07 AM   #1
Sacmaverick
Post Opinions Wanted: Prediction of TRENDING Panther Locales

We all know that exports of WC Panthers is currently a thing of the past, due to the 1st. My question to other breeders and hobbyists is what Locales do you want to see this year or in the next 5? I've noticed Faly's and a few other Locales have come and go due to supply and demand and trend but are they're any other FADs/Trends predicted? Any Projects anyone trying to start? Esp experienced breeders (tho's being into the business 10+ years preferably) (I want to do parsons but i have no room) I currently Have space for 6 Females - 3 open spots) and 1 open Male spot. And im looking to fill tho's spots with a trio (2 Fem/ 1Male) breeding pair. What are the Trends in the past years? What do You predict? Or are Amb's going to continue to dominate the market? and should I stick with them? I'd Like to do rarer or less marketed/ Bread Locales but I'm looking for advice. Thanks So much for any Information.

Contact//:
Email: Maverickreptile@gmail.com

or Pm me for longer conversations

Sincerely,
-Maverick

Old 01-03-2017, 10:49 PM   #2
DYNOBOTZ
An Ambanja Line is nice! Nick Henn from Canvas Chameleons has some! I work with 5 locales, customers like color. So, Ambilobes of course. But for breeders who want pure as possible locales, it's good to have a variety. Just might not sell as fast as the ambilobes.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
breeder, chameleon, chameleons, panther chameleon, reptile