S373 python Ban Hearing Set!!!!! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Herps In The News

Notices

Herps In The News Local or national articles where reptiles or amphibians have made it into the news media. Please cite sources.

Old 12-07-2009, 02:54 AM   #51
TropicalSerpent
Thats really the Only reason I have the Big ones is for the kids they Love them.
However The house dont realize how many people are in this Hobby.
Its a Very good hobby Just like breeding Dogs Different breeds and colors but the same money Some stuff around Similar Prices.

Old 12-07-2009, 02:58 AM   #52
Strike_Force_Reptiles
yeah, im going to try to get something together after we find out when the next hearing is going to be and i hope more people will rally than 3 or 4, that would be very disappointing and would hurt the cause that much more. i know people are hurting right now but if we dont take a couple days off work to rally this thing we might lose it and then more people will be hurting even more

Old 12-08-2009, 04:18 PM   #54
Strike_Force_Reptiles
GOOD NEWS! I HAVE GOT IN TOUCH WITH 1 SENATOR AND HE IS WILLING TO MEET AND SPEAK WITH ME PERSONALLY ABOUT THIS! IF YOU HAVE ANY IDEAS ABOUT WHAT WE CAN DO FOR THE REPTILE WORLD PLEASE EMAIL ME AT strikeforce_reptiles@yahoo.com WITH YOUR IDEAS AND I CAN BRING THEM UP TO HIM WHEN WE MEET! EVERYONE CROSS YOUR FINGERS ON THIS, HE SEEMS VERY OPEN TO OUR ISSUES! ONE SENATOR BRINGING NEW IDEAS TO THE SENATE WILL HELP US GREATLY!! THANKS

Old 12-09-2009, 10:47 AM   #55
lovin2act
That's awesome William!!!

Old 12-09-2009, 10:58 AM   #56
Strike_Force_Reptiles
yep and the sad thing is nobody has wrote me with any ideas lol guess everyone cares alot for this dont they? guess everyone was just running off their mouth and no willing to put in to get something out of it but hell at least i'm trying all i can. if the bill passes you will hear alot more complaints on here about it but hell most of them that complain wouldnt have ever tried to do anything. i'm going to finish typing up my proposal tonight and if others dont like it its their own fault cause noone wanted to chime in. i guess everyone if giving a big screw u to the reptile world the way i see it is dont complain if u have done nothing or going to do nothing about it. at least u commented shoot me your thoughts on a compromise, at least 2 of us can get on this. thanks

Old 12-09-2009, 11:16 AM   #57
lovin2act
I'll try and keep this in my mind today and if something comes into my old cranium that might be helpful I will for definitely sure be letting you know! Otherwise I am just stoked to hear what you have going on and have no doubt you will represent well for the nation!!! I guess I could say is that when you do meet up with him...it is probably best to dress and look the part as I think most of the world thinks we are a bunch of tatoo'd drunken and stoned MMA wannabe hooligans. Not that we should have to be fake, but this is something we want to come across as best as possible with for those that see us as only low life's ya know. I wish things could be based off of intelligence and not looks, but most of the country does not have the intelligence part going for them....and a good amount of those people are now working in our government.

Old 12-09-2009, 11:29 AM   #58
Strike_Force_Reptiles
I hear ya. I can only go so far from my redneck roots. So it's cowboy boots, newly washed pair of jeans, a white buttoned-up, and a nice jacket to make sure it covers all the stains lol. I'll even wash before going and put my hair in a ponytail for him, and maybe wear some of that smell-good stuff, lol. But seriously, when I get done it will be right. I agree with you. When it's all over, I expect more points on fauna. lol

btw what's wrong with tattooed-drunken MMA wannabes? lol

Old 12-09-2009, 12:02 PM   #59
lovin2act
HAHAHA!!!! Right on brother!!

Yeah I dont know whats wrong with it either, but they sure dont seem to think to highly of us do they ;-)

Old 12-10-2009, 06:45 PM   #60
mxracer4life
Now is the time for us to pray. They can't do this! It's not the fact that they are banning pythons/boas that bothers me the most, its that fact that they are trying to take away another freedom! In GOD we trust AMERICA! We are supposed to be the nation of freedom! There is a God, and he can be the one to pull us out of this! I am sorry to get all religious on you people, but don't you agree? I know I will be praying.

Jeremy

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!