For Sale 1.2 c. defensor --- gone! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 01-24-2016, 08:26 AM   #1
geckoejon
1.2 c. defensor --- gone!

they are gone! enjoy alex...

hello,

i'm offering up this 1.2 trio of c. defensor, yukatan spiny tail iguanas. i bought them with the intention of having them on display in a common room. since acquiring, i have found that they need to be housed in a place without much traffic. they will hide if disturbed. that is the only reason i am selling them....

they are all reportedly 4-5 yrs old, proven, and cb eu. i bought the females from eric crider. i then bought the male from don church. don had the male left after selling off his other breeder defensors.

i've had them less then 2 months, and both females have gained weight since. they are feeding on greens, various veggies, fruit, and discoid nymphs.

exact pics of the c. defensors for sale... all pics taken 1/15/16 except for the trio pic that was taken about a month prior...

reptile trades i would be interested in would be for pair or trios of good display small - medium size lizards / monitors such as.... 1.1 v. macraei, hatchling v. beccarii, kingorum lucy & hets, or possibly zebra skinks, 1.2 red ackies, or 1.1 brazilian galliwasp (young adults or juvie group), or... ??? would be plus or minus cash depending on animals...

please email if interested...

jonathan pickerl
geckoejon@yahoo.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!