For Sale I got the blues...Blue Iguanas that is... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 01-29-2016, 04:22 PM   #1
DPalmer74
I got the blues...Blue Iguanas that is...

Hello,
I am selling my (3) Exceptional (Axanthic) Blue Iguana's. They are handled daily and do not whip or bite. Theye are farm bred in Florida. These are by far the nicest I've seen in a long time. They are chowing down on fresh veggies and iguana pellets.

I am asking $125.00 ea. Or 3/ $100.00 ea.

If interested please pm me. Please do not reply on this thread. Serious inquiries ONLY please. Thank you. . .
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-30-2016, 02:42 PM   #2
Donajewell
blue

Looking for a female blue and shipping price

Old 02-21-2016, 08:00 AM   #3
Scott Schoenrock
Do you still have any if these guys? I would like to put a male and female in my high school classroom here in central Florida. I am in the process of building an outdoor classroom on our campus as we speak that I will add a nice Large place for them to basque in our sun! my email is scott.schoenrock@polk-fl.net or you can text or call me at 813-393-9695 My name is Scott and i teach High school Biology/Genetics/Environmental Science

Old 02-21-2016, 10:28 AM   #4
DPalmer74
Hello Scott,
We have 1 left. He is a tiger striped blue Axanthic male and he's flawless. He is available. I held him back because of his extraordinary patterns.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-22-2016, 06:12 AM   #5
Scott Schoenrock
Darrin,
I definitely want this guy for my classroom and my 9 year old son. If you send me your paypal info I can try to use my paypal credit to pay for him today and you can ship him tomorrow. If that doesn't work, I get paid on Friday and I can do it then for delivery next week. I am a teacher, and here in Polk County Florida, we only get paid once a month, and I am a single father with sole custody and no child support. My son has seen the picture here on your add and thinks he is awesome. My email address is scott.schoenrock@polk-fl.net, my cell number is 813-393-9695, and I will have him delivered to my classroom at 1 Panther Place, Mulberry, FL 33860
Thanks, Sincerely, Scott Schoenrock Mulberry High School Biology/Genetics/Environmental Science

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!