Bad Deal With Chris Steele , Need Help And Advice - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-13-2004, 01:04 AM   #51
Wilomn
vince, maybe you really don't get it so let me explain.

When you appologize to someone it is best to do so with some sincerity. When you do so in a backhanded, or not seen as sincere, manner it is not taken seriously.

You seem to appologize in a backhanded manner. Lack of sincerity, you see. You may not mean it that way but, it IS percieved that way. It would be best, and this is just my opinion, if you just let this thread go. Don't respond to it anymore. Email Chris in private if you feel you need to and let him know whether or not you meant what you said. But you might want to be specific as you have said quite a bit and both good and bad to boot.

Wes Pollock

Old 02-13-2004, 01:11 AM   #52
Vince
good call wes, and thank you to everyone who said something to help the situation not just throw gas on the fire. i know its hard
perceive something threw typed words on the Internet but I am sorry I posted this due to the fact that nothing went bad. I was just nervous and posted premature, I wont post back unless someone addresses me personally.

Old 02-13-2004, 02:48 PM   #53
HerpVenue
Vince you posted that he needs better communication.

I just want to remind you that not everyone stays onthe computer all day waiting for e-mails.

some people have school.
some people have a job.
some people have a life.
And some have all the above.
all this stuff happened in a three day span. <font color=red>[bleep]</font> happens dude. get some PATIENCE !!

You said you are afraid of having bad deals and have never had a bad deal.
what made you so sure this was a bad deal when he did not refund you within 20 minutes?

You said you made another purchase with the money. Can we see proof?
remember the Jeff Houston thread? You were asking for proof. Let's see proof that you actually bought something and were not just having a SPAZ attack or a change of mind.

I know Chris Steele. i would do business with him ANYDAY.
if I recall correctly he has school. But I will have to check m records to make sure.

It is great you apologized.
but I just want you to realize that communicating through e-mail takes time.
It is NOT instant messaging.

Old 02-13-2004, 02:58 PM   #54
Chris Steele
Hey, Ritchie! Thanks for replying to this thread. We have got it settled now, we are cool now.
-------------------
Quote:
I know Chris Steele. i would do business with him ANYDAY.
Thanks!
--------------------
Yeah you are right about me being in school. I am out sick right now.
----------------
The quote in your signature is awesome! Talk to ya later.

Old 02-13-2004, 03:00 PM   #55
Vince
what made you so sure this was a bad deal when he did not refund you within 20 minutes?
[/b][/quote]

becuse thats when he said it would happend, and when it didnt i posted, then the refund came 10 min later and I postd it when it happend. give it rest buddy. this is alreayd over and done with. I payed for an ebay auction with the refunded money, i didnt no change my mind in any way, as a matter of fact I still want to geckos he has, it was a nice price. but thats neither here nor there. you can keep bringing up old stuff as much as you want. im sure if some tryd the cant find something old to bring up about you as well.

Old 02-13-2004, 04:06 PM   #56
Brian Oakley
Just quit responding Vince. You made a pathetic mistake in posting this here and by doing so you made yourself look worse than Chris could have eve been even in your wildest of dreams.

People do not fly off the handle (well at least everyone but you) because someone was 20 minutes late in giving your money back.......which mind you, I still say he had NO obligation to return. I think your actions both here and on other threads like the one regarding Jeff Houston shows the much needed growing up that you are screaming for. Now just up to you whether you decide to do so or not.

You keep telling people to give it a rest and let the thread die, I would suggest you show us the way then..............

Old 02-13-2004, 04:09 PM   #57
Vince
Im not going to let people adress me with no reply , you had nothing to do with it but you keep posting? get a life

Old 02-13-2004, 04:16 PM   #58
Brian Oakley
There you go, prime example of "needing to grow up".

I have nothing to do with quite a few threads on the BOI, but I am a firm believer in expressing my thoughts and sticking up for what is RIGHT and GOOD PEOPLE.
In this case, Chris, was a VERY GOOD PERSON to return your money. Like I stated before, just because of your enexplicable behavior and coming here to defame character, you could have very well cost him money.....ALOT more than your silly $140 that you cried over.
For that, I WILL speak what I feel and let you know how down right obnoxious it was to put up such a post.
Yes, yes, I kow, you put up a good guy post as well. You would have never done that had you had people jump on your side, but there are quite a few people with common sense and a slight bit of patience.
You speak of EBay, I am still waiting for someone to send me the money for an auction that ended on January 26th!!!! So I am well aware of what it is like to be OWED money, in this case your situation does not apply to be "owed" anyting. You just cried you got your way.

I can't wait to see the next example of your thoughtfulness and thoroughness you apply before speaking in a public forum........I suppose that will be folowed by an appology as well?
Ok, I am all done now.

Old 02-13-2004, 04:22 PM   #59
Vince
, i think you keep posting becuse you think it makes me look bad, and i am "loseing money" I dont do reptiles for profite. I breed and trade. I dont want to make money i just enjoy keeping and breeding herps. please , get real, i made the good guy thread becuse when chris said he was worried about people just looking at the subjects when they did a search i could care less about people bashing me . I would have done it ether way. with in 30 seconds of reciveing the money i posted about it. give it a rest man, its not makeing you look good ether. and please if you want to ad something use the good guy thread, at least it will keep that on the top instead of this trash can. see ya. maybe your the one who needs to grow up a little sonny boy.

Old 02-23-2004, 03:35 PM   #60
psilocybe
hahahahahah :)

Quote:
Originally posted by Suncoast Herpetological
Alvaro

Do you really consider his lame left handed post an apology?
Quote:
Originally posted by Vince how about the good guy thread?? and how did you know i was left handed??????
ROTFLMAO

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!