Inquiry BallBids.com? - Page 180 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-13-2013, 10:43 PM   #1791
jasballs
Oh How I miss threads about RETARDS!!! Carry on Folks Im McLovin it!

Old 08-13-2013, 11:51 PM   #1792
joepythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaun33 View Post
And Zack said to me that he been proven it out for 4 years. I believe that list he had there was in 2011? Joe?
He joined bpnet 9-30-2010 and at that time he had no clue about husbandry techniques for any type of snake. So once again he has been shown to have lied. This is his profile info on bpnet. About zbyers7

Biography:
I collect and breed bp morphs. I love carpets and green tree pythons but i also like so many others

Interests:
Collecting snakes to breed and creating a business that i love.

Insurance agent and herp enthusiest

My Collection:
0.3pastels, 0.1 lesser, 0.1pin, 0.2 fires, 0.1 yellowbelly,1.0 spider, 1.0 mojave, 1.0 super pastel(possible fader)

Old 08-14-2013, 12:05 AM   #1793
joepythons
Lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBBP View Post
Mike Reed
Marty and my Dad were not representing BallBids. My dad is not on my payrol and Marty is a contracted programmer. Even after I apologized to you for Marty's attitude towards you you still attacked my business which is why Marty acted like that to you in the first place. You didnt want to listen to what was being said. I suspect you few people will never like me and I understand that.
Just stay away from me is all I am asking. I am pretty sure that me not taking your attitudes and kissing butt in the forums have nothing to do with how I handle my business. Maybe you should stop being so soft and realize that I have never wronged any one physically. Just keep your distance is all I am asking.
Well your Dads profile on facebook says(its under Mark at ballbids), BallBids.com
BallBids.com
Personal Assistant.

Old 08-14-2013, 08:31 PM   #1794
Plethora Of Pythons LLC
Zach, on Ballbid's Facebook page it states (on July 23rd) that you are working on bringing the site back up. Are you?

Also, you are demonstrating grammar and spelling skills that you have never shown before. I find that odd. Is this just another attempt to bury bad posts for Ballbids while you bring the site back up? Is Avi or someone writing for you?

You have to understand that many of us are very skeptical given how you've conducted yourself on several different forums. If you are truly attempting to put Ballbids and the penny auction crap behind you, then it is going to take a long time to repair the damage to your reputation.

For now, I'm just curious about your intentions - to build a legitimate breeding business, or to blow smoke while you get Ballbids up and running again?

Old 08-14-2013, 10:55 PM   #1795
gonzoone
Just took the time to actually look at his ads. Apparently anything he touches becomes the greatest example of that morph available. REALLY?! Cocky much?

Old 08-15-2013, 08:37 AM   #1796
wwmjkd
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZBBP View Post
Might I remind you Kimberly of your Cease and Desist that your group was issued. Further lies and slander will lead to a breach in this contract. The word scam is a word used to describe a false business practice. This is not the case and you know so. Proof has been issued on my end. None from yours. Ridiculous is you having no clue of your actions or there consequences. Now you all have been very quite for a while. At least after all the bull was proven false and it was discovered that I never wronged any of my customers. You were never a customer. You had no say. I would never help you with anything not because you were never a customer but because you don't deserve my respect. I still give you some respect but if you won't give me any than I will take it back. I know the biggest names in this industry on a first name bases and yet you think you have a say. I asked for respect. It is your choice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucille View Post
You do not know what you are talking about. The Desist order that is in this thread )not Kimberly's) is highly questionable in many ways. Once again, just like the rest of your crew, you throw around vaguely sinister yet meaningless legal phrases in an effort to put the hush on people. It isn't going to work here.
as long as we're waxing legal, I might as well point out that a cease and desist demand also isn't a contract. and the lawyer who wrote this one does appear to have set for more than his share of bar exams.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plethora Of Pythons LLC View Post
Zach, on Ballbid's Facebook page it states (on July 23rd) that you are working on bringing the site back up. Are you?

Also, you are demonstrating grammar and spelling skills that you have never shown before. I find that odd. Is this just another attempt to bury bad posts for Ballbids while you bring the site back up? Is Avi or someone writing for you?

You have to understand that many of us are very skeptical given how you've conducted yourself on several different forums. If you are truly attempting to put Ballbids and the penny auction crap behind you, then it is going to take a long time to repair the damage to your reputation.

For now, I'm just curious about your intentions - to build a legitimate breeding business, or to blow smoke while you get Ballbids up and running again?
I'm curious why he decided to surface as well, but in zack's defense (kind of) he's always posted with spelling errors, and usually the same ones. I'm not sitting in judgment, but I don't think he's having avi or anyone ghost write for him. avi usually took more pains to come across as genial and an open book, but zack's knee-jerk reaction seems to be defensive. again, only an observation, not a judgment.

ballbids as a business has already given themselves more than enough rope to hang the business many times over. aside from continuing to let potential customers know who they're dealing with if they happen to stumble upon zack's advertisements or ballbids' (misleading) marketing efforts, I think this thread has served its purpose. however, I have to admit to a curiosity about his decision to waive the white flag and seek permission to re-establish a presence on the board again only to pick up right where he left off last year.

Old 08-15-2013, 09:56 AM   #1797
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by wwmjkd View Post
as long as we're waxing legal
It's all fake. He is simply stringing together legal words and phrases which are meaningless taken together. It's as if he went to Walmart to the child's toy department, bought a plastic rattlesnake rattle, and pinned it to his behind, and expected us to be afraid when he shook his booty.

It is almost funny, except for the fact that he is actually advertising snakes for sale. They are not expensive snakes but no matter, everyone who is considering purchasing a critter from him should make note of his past and present posts and behaviors and ask themselves whether that is the kind of person they want to engage in a transaction with, no matter how small.

Old 08-15-2013, 01:53 PM   #1798
Shadera
It's unfortunate that this thread does not come up using the BOI search button located in ads, for his new account. I guess he was counting on that.

Old 08-15-2013, 01:59 PM   #1799
wyldwurm
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadera View Post
It's unfortunate that this thread does not come up using the BOI search button located in ads, for his new account. I guess he was counting on that.
Exactly what I was thinking. Makes for easy prey if new people don't know the scam background he has...not exactly fair to someone hoping to buy from a reputable breeder.

Old 08-16-2013, 12:17 AM   #1800
joepythons
lol

Well he redid his ads and locked them so they no longer have a link attached to this thread. Oh and he is saying he only has a few snakes left like someones buying them

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
arvi, ballbids, zack byers, zack*byers, zbbp