Good Guy Dan at DTS HERPS INC. - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

View Poll Results: Dan at DTS Herps
Good Transaction 9 47.37%
Bad Transaction 10 52.63%
Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-19-2010, 08:39 PM   #21
Jt80
Why would anyone want to send someone who acts like Dan does their hard earned money?

I guess fire is pretty and fun to play with - until your ass gets burned.

Old 04-19-2010, 10:36 PM   #22
Kaiyudsai
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeCurtin View Post
I'm glad to hear you had a good experience, and that's what the BOI is for. Please keep us posted as to it's continued condition, and hopefully it will remain an alert and healthy captive.

As many of us know, however, it is not in the good dealings that a dealer's ethics are exhibited, but rather in the bad ones. Again, good luck.

Agreed..... It would be nice to see the BOI help people to see their faults and correct them.... People can change...

Old 04-20-2010, 12:38 AM   #23
oldworldlife
sure there was some red eyed tree frogs that arrived doa one died like a couple hours later there was some snakes as well a trio of Isabel Island Ground Boas of which not a single thing lived this wasn't all that long ago I'll look back through my emails and put some more info up later I have long sence wrote this off as a learning experence but plan on telling everyone I meet what kind of quailty this guy deals in and I didn't have bad communication I just got no communication after the first offer which was He would give me credit but I still had to pay shipping but I didn't want anymore of his crap he can keep his animals I just wanted the money but I will see if or what emails I still have and repost them here if possible and as far as the other titles first I believe was just his name then was his like the first part of his email then here I seen DTS I will check for the other names and info later I see people talking about this guy everywhere I go on the web lately I wish I seen it all sooner

Old 04-20-2010, 03:58 AM   #24
Iraqvet
I still cant understand how these people can say good things about the dude knowing there money could be wasted at any point in time on this guy..Just because he treated you ok once,dosnt mean he will always do that..I gues some people cant see warning signs right infront of their faces..

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!