dan "the fireman" lubinsky @ hot geckos(good guy) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-24-2004, 05:31 PM   #1
groovygeckos
Thumbs up dan "the fireman" lubinsky @ hot geckos(good guy)

i just cant say enough good things about this guy , amazing geckos ,great prices , he is very helpfull and friendly ! and just an all-around nice guy ! i received my 7 geckos this tuesday , all 2 to 4 month old gex ......they arrived on time(EARLY EVEN) , packed nicely, very good condition .....and couldnt beleive this myself but every one of them ate on their first day here with me , they are even friendly (not too skittish) they barely seem stressed at all ! even took mealies straight from my fingers ! he has been in this hobby for quite some time (sort of low profile) , does vend at shows , and posts in the classifieds from time to time(watch for him) ...and as far as i know is working on a website ..and getting back into the gecko business !! SWEEEEEEET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... DO YOURSELF A FAVOR ......BUY DANS GECKOS !!!!!! pleasure doing business w/ him .... i would do it again without thinking twice ....in fact i may be working on my second order lol

Old 09-25-2004, 12:35 AM   #2
Milwaukee Reptiles
Agreed. I purchased a few from him him July, they are all doing extremely well and have even produced some awesome looking babies already!

He was a pleasure to do business with, and his animals were top-notch. I'd happily buy from him again.

Old 09-25-2004, 01:08 AM   #3
groovygeckos
HANDFED GECKOS as i just learned from dan

ahhhh this explains ... how these little ones are not very shy at all and quick to eat ! PRAISES !!!!!!

Old 09-25-2004, 09:23 AM   #4
lostkauze
Dan really is great. I went over to his house and picked out my guys. He hand feeds each one daily, and his facility is spotless.

Two thumbs up!

Michael

Old 08-06-2005, 11:16 AM   #5
brucestephenson
I purchased several SHCTB (Super Hypo Carrot-Tail Baldy) Leopard Geckos from Dan Lubinsky a few weeks ago. They arrived in great condition and exceeded my expectations. I only buy what I consider to be the best stuff.

I know that Dan has an extremely fine leopard gecko breeding project, and is one of the great underrated and unnoticed leo breeders. He is way up there towards the top five, but sells at prices affordable to the average hobbyist.

Dan can be reached at hotgeckos@adelphia.net and will be at Daytona at HQ Matt's table. I think this is High Quality Geckos that has the great red-stripe leopard geckos.

Old 08-06-2005, 09:42 PM   #6
groovygeckos
HOT geckos !

Dans new website is at www.hotgeckos.com

Old 08-08-2005, 11:59 AM   #7
Milwaukee Reptiles
The site's not completely up/done yet... the images are there but the links to them are broken. I know it was something he was working on.

Old 08-08-2005, 12:15 PM   #8
groovygeckos
Seemed to be working . I mean the pictures dont enlarge when you click on them . If thats what you mean ?

Old 08-08-2005, 04:59 PM   #9
Milwaukee Reptiles
No actually I don't see any images at all (Using Firefox 1.0.6). Whoever did the site used backslashes for the website image locations (images\image22.jpg), instead of the forward slash (it should be images/image22.jpg). Firefox and all other W3C compliant browsers (which IE is NOT) will convert the link to (http://www.hotgeckos.com/images%5Cimage22.jpg) (it converts the backslash to a compliant ascii string).

It does seem to work in IE 6 though.

This is what I see in firefox:
Attached Images

Old 08-08-2005, 05:27 PM   #10
groovygeckos
Working fine on my end , not even sure what im using.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!