Baby Jackson's Chameleon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2004, 09:51 PM   #1
ChameleonCraig
Baby Jackson's Chameleon

Hi,

I have some beautiful C.B. Baby jacksons that will be 3 months at the end of may. These are wonderful and are extreamly healthy. These will not be difficult to take care of like the imports and newly hatched jackson's. When they are shipped at the end of may they will be eating 1/8in to 1/4in crickets. I have been breeding these awsome lizards for years and I can assure you that these will be the healthiest jacksons you have ever seen.

They will be $65.00each plus $25-35 shipping (depending on zip code)

I will have pictures shortly for those interested. I will need to recieve payment buy the 3rd week in May so they can be shipped the last week-so dont wait!

Email me at: repti_dude@msn.com

P.S. I live out side of San Antonio TX so if you are interested and live close let me know. But I also ship, as mentioned above.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-12-2004, 07:36 PM   #2
chaminitup
?jacksons?

hi i was interested in a none related pairof male and female for breeding, also i was wondering if it is $25-$35 to ship both or just one? let me know iam very interested.

Old 05-12-2004, 07:38 PM   #3
chaminitup
P.S.

The Y.O. Ranch is sweet.

Old 05-12-2004, 11:15 PM   #4
ChameleonCraig
Hi,

I cannot provide an unrelated pair of babies as all of the babies are from the same mother. It is almost impossible to find a breeder who can sell a pair of c.b. unrelated babies. However, I can sex these babies so if you want a male or female I can provide that to you. Also, I will have another cluch toward october that will be unrealated to these so if you want to buy another one then I will nock a little off the price on that one to help wiht another shipping charge.

Thanks,
Craig

P.S. I have never been to the Y.O. ranch but have wanted to for many years. I will probibally go there this summer.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-12-2004, 11:19 PM   #5
ChameleonCraig
Also, if you are still interested please e-mail me for the specifics of your order.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-13-2004, 12:45 PM   #6
chaminitup
ok ill do that

Old 05-14-2004, 10:24 PM   #7
chaminitup
jacksons

I am INTERESTED in them if u can come up with an unrelated pair for about $140 give or take. let me know and i will buy one now and one later (for a deal of $140 give or take.)if that is the case.
thanks,
Greg

Old 05-14-2004, 10:26 PM   #8
chaminitup
P.S.

$140 WHICH WOULD INCLUDE SHIPPING.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread