For Sale MEXICAN BLACK KINGSNAKE- WITH YELLOW SPECKLING $90 EACH + FLAT RATE SHIPPING! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors »  Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 

Want to help support this site? Click here.

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Kingsnakes & Milksnakes

Notices

Old 02-10-2018, 10:34 PM   #11
kingzilla
Funny! You know nothing about me, but open your mouth and let stupid spill out. Why don't you call you buddy, you know "one of the world's foremost breeders" who can't differentiate a splendida from a nigrita and let him do the talking and you just keep on walking before you make yourself look worse than you already do.

Old 02-11-2018, 12:36 AM   #12
NorCalReptileInc
Ya I know nothing about you. And I’ll reckon you’re a nobody to others too.

I’ll text Brian on monday and post his response here. And I’m certain you’ll apologize to me then, won’t you moron?

Old 02-11-2018, 05:00 PM   #13
Shaun Roberson
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalReptileInc View Post
Yeah ok I’ll go ahead and take the word of some rando on the internet over that of one of the world’s foremost breeders. Maybe you should give him a call and teach him a few things.
In fairness, the "random person on the internet" didn't just make a blind claim, but went through the trouble to provide solid evidence of his case(which I happen to agree with). I also happen to agree that Brian/BHB is a reputable and honest breeder/seller that would not intentionally mislead anyone, but anyone can make mistakes(he probably has lots of staff helping him too).

Old 02-12-2018, 12:58 AM   #14
serpentsofdistinction
Why not just email Brian at BHB and ask. Helll know if it was a mistake. He’s not trying to mislead anyone. Instead of dickering on here n

Old 02-12-2018, 02:45 PM   #15
AaronBayer
Well nigrita can and are occasionally hatched with splendida-like pattern throughout their range. The animal in question is just as likely to be 100% pure nigrita as it is to be splendida. However, using Brian's knowledge and reputation to justify an argument is laughable. He wouldn't intentionally mislead anyone??? hahahaha research the amel honduran milk snake.

Old 02-12-2018, 10:06 PM   #16
reticguy76
Ask to see the parents. Not rocket science

Old 02-13-2018, 12:23 PM   #17
westernNC
Time in the field and direct observation will give you a better idea of what real locality snakes look like than a google search or by looking over generations of modified captive animals that may not even represent a species, much less a locality. I had a pair of SE Arizona getula that were given to me from a professor friend of mine years ago. The male very much resembled splendida and the female very much nigrita. They were caught less than 10 miles apart on the same road. I hatched one clutch from them, all of which resembled splendida upon hatching (didn't raise them up to see how they turned out), then I sent the adults to Shannon Brown.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!