Beware of Jeane Best & Wendy Childs - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-11-2006, 11:56 PM   #11
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimmyD928
Shrap ,
I'm sorry about this spilling over and going off topic. Jim just doesn't seem to realize what the point of this particular thread is about.He just got upset the other night because he drank too much and passed out before he finished calling me names.So there for he is going to continue on doing it on this thread.Which has nothing to do with me.
And who would you be fooling with your commentary Timmy? I'm not taking any sides but as of now you, using this ID, have 35 posts on this site, all on the BOI and all on threads involving Wendy. There have been other threads that you could have chimed in on in the interim but you hopped in on this one.

Coincidence? I think not.

Tags
jeane best, wendy childs