For Sale Harlequin Male Crested and Reddish Striped Gargoyle Gecko - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 07-14-2011, 12:05 AM   #1
ShadowKorin
Harlequin Male Crested and Reddish Striped Gargoyle Gecko

I'm needing to downsize the colony a little bit; I've got a wedding come up and babies about to hatch and the fact is: I just have too many geckos.

So, I'm hoping to find homes for these two guys. The weather here in Texas is outrageously hot; so shipping is out of the question until much later in the year.

Alec weighs approximately ~30g. He was a petco purchase from here in Texas almost two years ago. I bought him when he weighed 9.6grams. He is my "show and tell" gecko for my students. Calm and collected (once he is out of his cage) he can be handled by anyone. He eats CGD regularly and will willingly go after crickets if you offer them.

I would consider him to be an extreme harlequin, but whether or not you consider him that yourself, he has good structure and beautiful contrast. He does sport a few dalmatian spots. He lost his tail when he was startled by a loud noise near his tank. He has never been housed with another gecko and is NOT proven. Asking $80 plus shipping.

Fired up:

(he is larger than this now, and has lost his tail)

Unfired:

Structure Shot:

Up next is an adult male gargoyle geck showing a touch of reddish coloring. He was originally produced by LunarGecko and is related to her Comet line, though he himself doesn't show off that awesome coloration. If placed with a high color female, I would say this male has a good chance of throwing high color offspring. He is ~40g and is getting close to 3+ years in age. He is not proven and has never been housed with a female. He is a good eater on CGD but has never shown any interest in insects while I have owned him. He can be a bit on the jumpy side, but is still a fairly calm gecko. He is not much of a biter, preferring to jump if startled.
ON HOLD.

Fired up:

He is on the right; the gecko on the left is not for sale.

Unfired (this is an older pictures, he's much larger now):

I am very willing to work out payment plans. all payments will be accepted through paypal only. I will not ship until day time high temps are below 85F. I ship using shipyourreptiles.com. If you have any questions please feel free to PM or email me. I can also take more recent pictures for interested parties. Thanks a lot!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Alec fired up 2.jpg (243.6 KB, 273 views)
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!