Looking for "dwarf" monitor breeders... - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Iguanas & Monitors Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 08-20-2005, 08:35 AM   #1
mmfrankford
Looking for "dwarf" monitor breeders...

Hello all.
I'm having some trouble finding breeders that breed and sell Yellow and Red Ackies or Storrs monitors. Also I plan on traveling to the NARBC show in Chicago. Will there be any "dwarf" breeders there? If any of you have websites and such for any breeders? Thanks in advance.

Old 08-20-2005, 08:55 AM   #2
Jim O
Rare Earth in Maryland breeds a variety of Odatria. He has or recently had an ad at Kingsnake for Pilbara males and (I believe) red ackies. NERD currently has some adult Storr's monitors listed at Kingsnake also.

Old 11-03-2005, 12:19 PM   #3
Digby Rigby
Exclamation Such a great straight line I wont resist...

Okay so you are looking for dwarf monitor breeders. Do the breeders have to be dwarfs or will midgets and pygmies do? or do you just mean any breeder under 5 feet? . I am 2 feet 50 inches tall . Seriously however I do know people who facilitate the breeding of the species you inquired about. Send me a PM and Ill give you the info. But dont send more than one PM because no one wants to get PMS.

Digby Rigby DigbyRigby@exoticfeeders.com

If you dont have proof that you have children then you arent a proven breeder!

Old 11-03-2005, 12:21 PM   #4
Digby Rigby
Exclamation Such a great straight line I wont resist...

...Okay so you are looking for dwarf monitor breeders. Do the breeders have to be dwarfs or will midgets and pygmies do? Or do you just mean any breeder under 5 feet? . I am 2 feet 50 inches tall . Seriously however I do know people who facilitate the breeding of the species you inquired about. Send me a PM and Ill give you the info. But dont send more than one PM because no one wants to get PMS.

Digby Rigby DigbyRigby@exoticfeeders.com

If you dont have proof that you have children then you arent a proven breeder!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!