Inquiry - Anyone had dealings with Greg Graziani lately? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-03-2008, 01:42 PM   #1
Shadera
Inquiry - Anyone had dealings with Greg Graziani lately?

I'm asking because I'm trying to purchase an animal from him.

First one I wanted to buy, I sent an email with my phone number and all just like it says to on his site. About a week later I finally get an email that the animal I wanted was sold.

Most recently, I emailed them on August 25th regarding another animal they have that I'd like to have. Same thing, sent contact info and all that. Next day, I go ahead and call just to follow up. I really want this snake. No answer, so I leave a voicemail with contact info and all that again.

Today's the 3rd and I still have not heard from him regarding the BP. Have I just pissed him off or something? Anyone else having contact problems? Do I smell funny or something?

Old 09-03-2008, 02:42 PM   #2
SPJ
I last spoke with him on the phone in July and he has always been fast at returning emails or calls.
Maybe with the Daytona show and the Anaheim show coming up this weekend he is busy and not able to respond as usual.
He is also involved with Reptster so maybe that is taking up time as well.
The lack of response to you is not typical to my dealings with him.
Hopefully he will get back to you really soon.

Old 09-04-2008, 06:29 PM   #3
Shadera
Still no word, and looking at their site I see that the snake I wanted has been removed. I guess when you get that big you can afford to take a dump on the little guy.

Old 09-04-2008, 06:30 PM   #4
Mooing Tricycle
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs
Still no word, and looking at their site I see that the snake I wanted has been removed. I guess when you get that big you can afford to take a dump on the little guy.
Maybe he took it off for you? who knows.... Im sure he will respond in time, THAT or it was already sold before, and he just didnt have a chance to remove it until now.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!