Stolen Gila, Mike Winzer of Angels R Us - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 08-30-2008, 02:50 AM   #151
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by sultan
this will be my very last post.. byby
THANK YOU GOD!!!!

Old 08-30-2008, 12:01 PM   #152
HerpVenue
he has come to the conclusion that no matter what he says, we will not be convinced that he is a good guy.

I have come to the conclusion that no matter what we say, he is either too clueless or lacks the moral compass to see that what he did was wrong.

not being at work and not having a camera is just an excuse. you had NO plans of doing the right thing.

by the way. quit name dropping. it does not do you any good. after all I am cooler because I know dentists and doctors and celebrities................lol <---- making fun of you. if you missed it. I was using YOUR own words against you.

ps. Ian G and Ralph Davis and Nerd do not come to these forums because there are USUALLY no bad guy posts about them.

PPS NERD has been to these forums. Learn yourself a little sum sum

sew guud bi too yu. nise two habe mett yuu <---- sorry, I was typing too fast

Old 08-30-2008, 10:49 PM   #153
David Reid
Mike, the truth is usually pretty easy to see. If we are not seeing it, tell us where to look. You got a Gila in, from some dude who traded a thousand dollar plus animal to you for a bearded dragon...You KNOW that was not a fair trade, if that is actually the way it happened. That should have been your first clue, like someone offering you a new Mustang for Two Grand...probably stolen. Come on man, you do not seem TOO bright by your posts, but you are not THAT stupid either. The way it sounds, is, you got a Gila in on trade, a trade WAY in your favor. You contacted someone who you thought might want it, to make a quick and profitable sale. He told you the one you were offering him might be his stolen animal. You don't let him come see it right away, and when he shows up, it was traded back to the person who gave it to you???? If I missed something, or got something wrong, let me know. But you look like a complete tool as it stands. I am all for giving you the benifit of the doubt. Tell me a story that I can believe, that makes you not look like a tool. Tell me where the Gila is now, and why did you never request a pic of it from the new owner,,,,,I am confused about the dentist and all....

Dave

Old 08-31-2008, 06:59 AM   #154
crotalusadamanteus
Some people just can't see past their own nose. No matter how many people are telling them they are wrong. I just fired a long time friend for that same problem.

And naturally, it's because I got something against him, and not because of his own doing.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!