SOLD!! $5 Normal cornsnakes hatchlings! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 06-13-2010, 06:30 PM   #1
crazytailreptiles
$5 Normal cornsnakes hatchlings!

I got 25 Normal corn snakes That JUST hatched a few days ago, brand new right out of the egg, none have even shed yet or even have had their first meal, So these snakes are going CHEAP!!

$5 each or take them all for $100

11 females 14 males

am only selling this low because I have WAYYY to many! Perfect price for pet shops! Or people who want to resell them for more. Normally these snakes go for $20-$30+ EACH!!! Here are some photos! Email if you would like more photos! Pick up only in Ottumwa IA! No shipping at this time!

Contact User Check User
Old 06-14-2010, 01:13 AM   #2
Em Wright
Oh! Too bad you don't ship, I'd love to take them off your hands.

Old 06-14-2010, 01:14 AM   #3
crazytailreptiles
If i still have them in a few weeks i will be shipping them, ((Am on pins and needles because shipyourreptiles stopped shipping snakes, and i gotta wait till i get FEDEX to let me))
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-14-2010, 01:48 AM   #4
Em Wright
Yeah I heard about that with SYR... it's a shame. The nearest FedEx location to me is a 2 hour drive in any direction. UPS is only 30mins. I also liked UPS better. But ah well. If you still have them in a couple weeks, send me a PM!

Old 06-14-2010, 01:36 PM   #5
crazytailreptiles
wow talk about the same story, UPS is a block away from me....FEDEX is a hour + drive one way.... Right now no one has any idea what am talking about (over 20 people from fedex) Half even said "we dont ship animals let alone reptiles" its becoming a Nightmare with all the snakes am now hatching out! i Will let you know when i get my papers from fedex to ship! thanks! ( :
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-14-2010, 03:26 PM   #6
RogerProws
let me know if you get the shipping worked out as well.

I have shipped many times with fedex and had no issues despite their "no shipping animals" policy. It is there to protect their a$$es. I have even had packages lost and after enough debate been compensated and they have been good about recovery. Just my input.

Old 06-14-2010, 06:26 PM   #7
Em Wright
It's a shame their stance on shipping live reptiles. Especially UPS... think of the money they could be making? I know if they were more accepting I'd use UPS almost exclusively, just because it's more convenient for me!

Anyway, I don't want to take over this thread... moving on! (Someone buy this little guys so I can stop being tempted!!)

Old 06-15-2010, 08:43 AM   #8
Derespina Knives
When/if shipping becomes an option I would also like to purchase some. Please advise. R

Old 06-17-2010, 08:22 PM   #9
crazytailreptiles
All sold
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!