Red Tegu For Sale $250 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Tegus

Notices

Old 08-03-2018, 04:01 PM   #1
Emery Aranda
Talking Red Tegu For Sale $250

Hello, I have an argentine red tegu that i received from my friend a about 4 months ago. The tegu i believe is a little over a year old now. I had him/her in an outdoor enclosure but recently my great dane and lab completely obliterated it, and it cannot be repaired so that means i'd either have to make a new one or sell this guy . I'm trying to free up more space in my collection however, so that It can make things easier once i move in a few months. I'm asking $250 OBO and would prefer to do local pickup but i will be attending the reptile super show in pomona if you wanted to meet there. UNKNOWN SEX >1 YEAR OLD ARGENTINE RED TEGU

Currently feeding on Jennie-O ground turkey, super worms, dubias, mice, crickets, and fruits(loves blueberries)
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-09-2018, 01:43 PM   #2
Emery Aranda
Price reduced. Surprised I haven’t gotten any more messages. Only one person so far who wanted a guaranteed male.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-09-2018, 01:53 PM   #3
spideraaron1
that's things way too small to be a year old if its a year then its not eating or something. A healthy year old tegu should be about 2 1/2 feet at least a pound

Old 08-09-2018, 04:14 PM   #4
Dewar96
^^^ that’s why you’ve gotten so few hits.

Old 08-09-2018, 06:47 PM   #5
Emery Aranda
Price reduced. Surprised I haven’t gotten any more messages. Only one person so far who wanted a guaranteed male.

Well that’s how the tegu was given to me. I was never given a hatch date and she eats fine... I’ve seen yearlings far smaller before that weren’t classified as unhealthy because they were still active, just had brumated for so long so more calories went towards homeostasis than actual skeletal or muscular growth. Don’t know why this ones small, like I said, was given to me like this, and eats fine.

Contact User Check User
Old 08-09-2018, 07:38 PM   #6
spideraaron1
ill be at the expo in Pomona this weekend picking up a blue id like to buy your red but I couldn't do 250 I can do 125

Old 10-05-2018, 06:29 AM   #7
lottabell95
Do you ship

Old 10-05-2018, 03:03 PM   #8
elena
Is that a heat rock?

Old 10-05-2018, 11:14 PM   #9
Emery Aranda
Quote:
Originally Posted by elena View Post
Is that a heat rock?
yes but not plugged in (Cut cord off-never used it) i had received it from a friend giving me his old supplies, so now its just a basking rock that heats up from the bulb.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
cheap, lizard, monitor, reptile, tegu