SOLD!! Peacock monitor - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 08-25-2018, 12:34 AM   #1
Georgeurieta47
Peacock monitor

I have a female peacock monitor that I’m wishing to trade or sell she’s about 15 inches long and captive bred, she is handleable which is weird for this dwarf species but she’s easy to care for and a small monitor never tried to bite but is just a big bluffer when she’s upset she just hisses. Email me atgeorgeurieta@gmail.com or text/call me at(562)413-0240, if calling call me at 6pm or 4pm since I’m at school. If purchasing I’m asking 225 in total no shipping costs or any funny business like that it’s reasonable since you don’t see these on the market that often still available and only cbb in the USA
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-26-2018, 10:52 PM   #2
Tmorris_96
How much would you sell it for?

Old 08-26-2018, 11:07 PM   #3
Georgeurieta47
Cost

For about 225 shipped or pick up intotal I’ll pay for over night shipping, but the price can be lowered to 210 since this species isn’t easy to come by
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
dwarf monitor, for sale, monitor, trade