David Potter aka thor - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-03-2002, 08:19 AM   #1
kim felts
just a nice lil good guy post for the new month.
I recently bought a baby colombian boa with reverse stripe tail from David Potter aka thor. the snake arrived and is adorable and alot prettier in person then she was on the pic.
David was very helpful and packed the snake as well as any ive seen. she arrived on time and the transaction was flawless.
good job David! and thanks so much for your wonderful snake!
i guess i dont have to be jealous anymore seeing as i managed to acquire the best striper of the bunch huh?
lol

Old 09-04-2002, 05:57 AM   #2
Thor Enterprises
You did get a winner, save one of the babies for me down the line!  Grrr The lawson/Jesse thread is growing.  He got four of my best  stripe tails for two susposed het boas.  Nice healthy boas.
David POtter

Old 09-05-2002, 06:55 PM   #3
AztecFred
I agree heartiliy, David is one of the reasons that people actually STAY in this hobby. THOR is a good guy and has great snakes. Id buy from him anytime.

Fred Albury
                                (AZtec Reptiles)

Old 09-06-2002, 08:23 PM   #4
ldydrgn
I know Thor as well, and he is super nice.  He cares a great deal for his 'babies'.  If I were buying, he'd be one I'd buy from!

Haven't seen you for a while David...hope all is well with you!

Old 09-06-2002, 10:34 PM   #5
snaklover
We bought three beautiful lil babies from david and they are just what we were expecting i would recommend david to anyone looking to purchase boa babies. he is a great guy to deal with and the care that he took in packing them was spectacular. ron and sabrina greek(snaklover)

Old 10-22-2002, 11:26 AM   #6
dqreps
Thor is a great guy. I bought his nicest baby from him, Pinky(that i know of) as far as the pink goes. He shipped well, when he said, it is a nice animal and i would do biz with him again.

Dallas

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!