Trading a Beautiful Male Giant Madagascar Day Gecko Adult For Female Adult - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 08-23-2017, 04:58 PM   #1
legacyherps
Trading a Beautiful Male Giant Madagascar Day Gecko Adult For Female Adult

I have a gorgeous, medium red, bright green adult Male Giant Madagascar Day Gecko. Unfortunately he was supposed to be a she but the breeder lied about their genders and now I have two gorgeous males and need an adult female.
If you are willing to trade your female (doesnt have to be high red) for a nice male please contact me! I would be greatful to whoever can supply me with a female. Thank you and god bless!

For anyone who is willing to trade an adult female out of the kindness of your heart I will be forever in your debt. I am doing an even adult for adult trade so please, as a gecko enthusiast who has spent many years with these animals and adores this species I am asking those who have a heart of gold to please consider trading an adult female. I thank you from the bottom of my heart, again...god bless!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 08-24-2017, 07:20 PM   #2
DiverDave
Hi. I may be able to help. I'm on my phone now but can send you some photo's / images shortly. I've posted here before so If you look up my prior posts, you can take a look. We should talk more later.

Dave

I should add that I believe these two hatched Dec 27, 2016. I just contacted the breeder with these picts and he is positive both by visual inspection, and the fact that they hatched late in the season (cooler temps generally result in females) that they are both female. Took the pictures with the best macro lens I have.

0.2 P. Grandis available. I received these as Juvenals from a very reputable breeder. The parents were both Crimson, these came out not displaying the "full" crimson look. (Aberrant). I NEED MALES! I'd like to trade, possibly PIF to the right person. Picts attached. All offers considered.
Dave

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!