For Sale Selling Crested Geckos!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Geckos

Notices

Old 06-28-2018, 06:14 PM   #1
LXGeckos
Talking Selling Crested Geckos!!!

Hey everyone! Unfortunately, I will be moving away for college and won't be able to take care of my crested geckos no more. These loving lizards have been with me for the past 4 years, and I would like someone to take very good care of them! They all share a special place in my heart! All my cresties feed on Pangea Fruit Mix (Banana/Apricot and the Fruit Mix with Insects). Occasionally, I also feed them dubia roaches that are dusted with calcium). I can also provide you with their cages and décor!

Please reach out to me if you are interested! I reside in NYC. I prefer to meetup nearby rather than ship, but shipping across the nation is also possible.

• The first gecko is a dark extreme harlequin with a partial pinstripe. She is a big one! She loves dubia roaches and has a little stub at the end. Queen Liliu and Twix are her parents. She was born on May 15, 2014. Her lineage comes from TikisGecko.

• The second gecko is a partial blonde pinstripe. When he fires up, the colors are amaaazing! He was born on August 20, 2014. Morena and Tiramisu are his parents (pictures of parents provided). His lineage comes from TikisGecko.

• The third gecko is 100% full pinstripe with a full lateral line. He has a bit of Dalmatian to him as well. He was born on August 6, 2014. Hershey and Mocha are his parents (pictures of parents provided). His lineage comes from TikisGecko.

• The fourth gecko is a red and cream harlequin. He has gorgeous red colors! He was born on June 18, 2014. Smoothie and Torch are his parents (pictures of parents provided). His lineage comes from TikisGecko.

• Lastly, the first gecko that I've ever owned is a harlequin/partial pinstripe. He was born on April 7, 2014. His parents are unknown, but his mother is a dark harlequin and his father is a tricolor harlequin pinstripe. He's not much of a feeder insect fan. His lineage comes from PangeaReptiles.

If you would like additional details such as more price, pictures, or their weight, please feel free to message me! They come with their respective setup, décor, and food.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-07-2018, 09:16 PM   #2
Kassenclaudia
Hi! I’d love more info on your cresties what prices are you asking? You can text me @ 603-969-6647!

Old 07-14-2018, 04:34 PM   #3
GeckoGal
Red face

Also interested in pricing! Unless you have plans to visit New England. I would need shipping. 😄

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
correlophus, crested gecko, crested gecko breeder, gecko