1994 Mitsubishi Diamante LS *FOR SALE OR TRADE* - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Member to Member Flea Market

Notices

Member to Member Flea Market This forum is for the sale or trade of anything you want, as long as it is legal and both parties respect the laws regarding buying and selling such items.

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2004, 01:57 AM   #1
emroul
1994 Mitsubishi Diamante LS *FOR SALE OR TRADE*

Hi all,

I have for sale a 1994 Mistubishi Diamante LS 3.0L 24-valve DOHC with 141,000 miles on it. It is a four-door luxury sedan that comes equipped with power steering, power windows, power doorlocks, power driver seat, ABS, brand new tires with warranty (driven less than 1k miles on them), cruise control, am/fm cassette, *premium* sound, driver/passenger air bags, and tan leather interior which is next to flawless. The seats do have a few minor scratches in the backseats, but nothing too bad, and nothing is torn. The exterior has minor blemishes (mainly around the front and back skirts) that can be covered with touch-up paint. The exterior is silver/beige in color. The windows of this car have also been professionally "limo" tinted.

This car will need some work. As of right now, the car starts and runs, but is not drivable. I took it to a Mitsubishi garage and had them diagnose any and all problems. I have a list of the exact items, prices, stock numbers, etc., to get this car up and running. I would do it myself if I had the time. This is one awesome flawless car; just needs some TLC to the engine to get it running smooth.

Anyway, I have pictures of all angles available upon request, along with that list of items that need replacing. I am looking to get around $1,000 obo for this car. That is a smokin' deal considering you can take each part out and sell it if you so wish for a lot more money. I would do that if I had the time. Either that, or put a little money into it and have yourself one awesome car, or even fix it and sell it for 3x what I'm asking. So, my loss, your gain.

I will accept trades for Ball pythons and Sumatran Blood pythons. I am interested in most morphs, female normals, or whatever you have, just inquire.

I am located in Gilbert, Arizona, and of course would prefer local sales due to the shipping costs for a car. It can be shipped to you at your expense, but it gets pricey. Email me or call me with any questions you may have. (480)296-9444 or my email is: emroul@cox.net

Take care,
Jennifer and Dustin
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-08-2004, 03:53 PM   #2
emroul
Here are a few pictures of the car for anyone interested. I have more close-ups and detailed pictures for serious inquires.

Contact User Check User
Old 04-09-2004, 12:31 AM   #3
emroul
Sorry for the triple post, but I forgot to mention it has a very classy wood grain dash and trim. Here are a couple of pictures:

And the tires are brand new:

Anyway, let me know if you have questions about it, I need to sell it ASAP!

Jennifer and Dustin
emroul@cox.net
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-07-2004, 08:43 PM   #4
emroul
This car is sold. Thanks Fauna, and everyone who inquired.

Jennifer
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread