East Coast Reptile Super Expos - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 03-22-2010, 06:01 PM   #31
mikeyt
Hey, another great show guys. Man that place was packed and hoppin on saturday. As always, I had a really good time and picked up a few new animals for the collection.

Even as packed as it was there was still plenty of room to walk, and it looked like the vendors had plenty of room to. Everyone I talked to seemed to be pretty happy with the turn out and how they were doing, so thats good.

Looks like this show is gaining momentum and growing in popularity, I look forward to future shows here.

Old 03-22-2010, 06:16 PM   #32
DanRC30
Thanks for the support Mike. The vendors had tons of room behind the tables with plenty of electricity for all. The surroundings were clean and comfortable as usual. The turnout was great, and I think we picked up a bunch of new enthusiasts from teaming up with the Pet Expo. I saw tons of turtles, ball pythons and geckos being sold. They were moving like hot potatoes!

Personally, I liked teaming up with the pet expo. I liked seeing the birds, dogs, horses, pigs and everything else there because I like all animals. I think we all do to some extent. I have 4 birds myself! And potbelly pigs are soooo cute. Regular pigs are tasty next to eggs.

The next Reptile Expo is Saturday April 17th at Oaks. I haven't seen the place yet, but I hear it's even nicer! I know it's closer to me so I'm happy about that! This will be a REPTILE ONLY show. No Pet Expo this time. We expect a record turnout as well since vendor registrations were coming in even before this past weekends Expo! Spread the word.

Old 03-22-2010, 08:48 PM   #33
TheVipersHouse
Quote:
Originally Posted by jntreptiles View Post
I forgot, I was dissapointed in one thing. I never could get Jamie or Sweatpants on that Pony. LOL

I did get to meet Shawn from viper house finally. Its ok Shawn, I dont care what Bobby says, you're alright. LOL Good luck on those boas, I will keep my eyes open.
HAHAHAHA ya was a pleasure to finally get to meet you as well Joe . ya Bobby's a great guy , pain in my ass sometimes and im sure he'd say the same about me LOL but ....
i appreciate an extra eye out.. lemme know if ya come across any

Old 03-25-2010, 01:44 PM   #34
DanRC30
Attachment 131541

Old 03-25-2010, 02:02 PM   #35
dragonlvr64
Looks good!

Old 03-25-2010, 02:13 PM   #36
TripleMoonsExotic
Congrats on the REPTILES sponsorship!

Shouldn't you be pushing the EastCoastReptileSuperExpos.com domain so you can eventually phase out NorthernBerksReptileShow.com to avoid confusion with the Fieldhouse?

Old 03-25-2010, 02:16 PM   #37
DanRC30
Yes, thanks. I'll let Marty know. I don't make the flyers...

Old 03-25-2010, 04:12 PM   #38
mikeyt
OK, you know I gotta get my 2 cents in here. Nice looking flyer, and definitely congrats on the REPTILES sponsorship. Someone else is realizing what this show can do.

I do agree with Steph, the EastCoastReptileSuperExpo domain needs to be pushed forward so there is no longer an association with the fieldhouse. Lots of new faces and buyers at the last 2 Reading shows coming from somewhere, keep them coming in.

Dan, you recuperated yet, looking for those pics. LOL

Old 03-25-2010, 09:49 PM   #39
DanRC30
Well Mike, I did get a slight soar throat the other day... but it's going away now.

I think the webpage issue on the flyer was an oversight. It'll be corrected by the creator of the flyer.

Here's a few pics from the expo as a taste...

Attachment 131643
Attachment 131644
Attachment 131651
Attachment 131650

Old 03-25-2010, 10:09 PM   #40
DanRC30
I'd like to add something here... I simply can't tell you how nice it feels walking down aisles without having to squeeze by a bunch of people, and be in a place that's clean and where the temperature is comfortable. It just seems like everybody (including the vendors) is in a really good mood and thoroughly enjoying the day.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!