NEW PRICE. Marble borneos 685.00 shipped. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-12-2009, 07:36 PM   #1
fishkiller
NEW PRICE. Marble borneos 685.00 shipped.

Up for sale again, $685.00 shipped, and will not split. thought they were '04's but are '03's. Very tame, never struck, never musked, never nothing. They were paired up in this pic, water is fresh and never no mold , just really wet news paper for you critics. Been paired up again the last few weeks and have locked up 3 times that I've witnessed. I'm gone the next two days but leave me an email. Have more recent pics I'll email to you. thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-12-2009, 11:36 PM   #2
rwfuhs
Never Struck

Never struck you but one of them to a chunk out of that damn dog bowl I heard Borneos have a hard hit but geez!Nice looking snakes all kidding aside no trades huh?That sucks

Old 02-12-2009, 11:50 PM   #3
Slipmattic
Borneos can make you in some serious pain, but if you handle them correctly their fine. The wet news paper is probabley is for highthumidity coule cause other problems, and the gross water bowl, no clue...

Old 02-13-2009, 08:35 PM   #4
fishkiller
No trades, just need some cash. Hard water where I live, I could use muriatic acid that would make the bowl clean but probably not good for the snakes of course. As for the water bowl just one of the bowls from the house got broke when cleaning, eventually got replaced. Could have used another pic but I like the comments, everybody is so perfect. These are some killer borneos. Bloods have a bad name, only one out of 14 bloods I've owned ever struck. When babies they are known to be defensive but they get over it.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-13-2009, 08:42 PM   #5
fishkiller
another pic of the male

male pic
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-13-2009, 09:18 PM   #6
JesseWisecup
i was browsing the photos on kingsnake an came acorss this one ^^ earlier to day. i seen another one of ur bloods "the 01 stripe male". Thats a beautiful boy man.

Old 02-15-2009, 11:28 AM   #7
fishkiller
Thanks wisecup, been keeping bloods for close to 7 years. Never got a good fertile clutch of eggs that hatched out and lived longer than an hour. Taxes are killing me, wife owns the beauty salon and between that and my taxes we owe quite a bit. Hoping Obama helps the small businesses, the federal tax deposit kills us. No wonder small businesses go down more often then not. Well I don't want to get rid of these two so hopefully I'll make ends meet before any offers.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-15-2009, 11:34 AM   #8
JesseWisecup
Wow thats a buzz kill man. why did they not live?
i am getting a small project going my self. 1.3 reds. i am paying for them this coming saturday but wont bring them home till my setup is complete.

an is the stripe for sale?

Old 02-15-2009, 11:48 AM   #9
fishkiller
If its the one I'm thinking that you are thinking Kara from NERD bought him from me. As for them dying at birth no one knows. Some people on the forums said its happened to them also, just a freak thing or SIDS in snakes. I'm just not lucky when it comes to fertile eggs, or my snakes rolling their eggs before I even know they laid them. I'd wait the for the prelay shed, count down the days and nothing. So I'd leave them together and next thing you know a few months go by and bam there's eggs, thats what I get for not keeping track as I figured she wasn't going to take. Story of my life when breeding snakes, one of these years it will change.
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-15-2009, 11:55 AM   #10
JesseWisecup
Well i hope all goes well for you man.

here is the male i really liked

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread