For Sale Adult Hissers, 30 Females, 20 Males $40 Shipped - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Feed and Feeders For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 06-10-2014, 10:39 AM   #1
910Geckogal
Warning! Adult Hissers, 30 Females, 20 Males $40 Shipped

Hi, I have hissers that are breeding like crazy and that means savings for you. I've been away for a while due to some personal things but thank you to those that continued to pass on my information even without my ad and recommend me to your friends. That's awesome! Well it's a bit hot now and even the hissers can get overheated believe it or not, so they need cool packs depending on where they are going because over 90 degrees the adult males will fight up a storm! But that's not a problem, I have those and they are included in the price and will be added at no additional charge where I deem necessary. This Adult package does include 30 adult females and as many will attest to, you may have brand new babies when you get your delivery or very shortly after; and 20 adult males. I ship Priority mail so it usually takes about 3 or 4 days to receive which is why I do not ship beyond Wednesday of any week. I provide tracking with each order. I Accept PayPal only at Andrea.avinger@yahoo.com I do require that should you have any issues with your delivery (which has never happened) that you contact me via email within 1 hr of delivery. I do include an over count in the unfortunate event that one of your hissers should expire in transit. I DO NOT ship to FL because it is illegal nor do I ship outside of the U.S. , Canada, nor Mexico. Please feel free to email me with any question you may have by inboxing me or emailing me directly at this link:
910Geckogal@gmail.com
If you would like to see a portion of this colony please enjoy the link blow:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ6saaCb1tY

If you don't need quite that many, I also have a smaller package for $25 Shipped which includes:
15 Adult Females and 5 Adult Males to get your colony started

Don't need Adults?
I have 50 medium Hissers which are about 1.25-1.5 inches long for $30 Shipped
These are a great size for Sub to adult Leos and juvie Bearded Dragons

Thank you,
910Geckogal
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 06-10-2014, 06:00 PM   #2
c_windless
She is a pleasure to do buisness with, the females do lay enroute and no dead roaches. All healthy and generous over count.

Old 06-15-2014, 12:36 AM   #3
910Geckogal
Quote:
Originally Posted by c_windless View Post
She is a pleasure to do buisness with, the females do lay enroute and no dead roaches. All healthy and generous over count.
Thank you
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-17-2017, 01:33 PM   #4
kenat
do you have dubias. I need a large lot of smalls

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
hissers, hissers for sale