Good Guy Dave Colling (Rainwo R Us) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-05-2010, 07:38 PM   #1
lagartixa
Dave Colling (Rainwo R Us)

I just wanted to let everyone know what a wonderful experience I had when ordering from Dave Colling
I contacted Dave about a beautiful male BRB he was selling, he was very fast to get back to me, he answered all my questions I had, and even gave me a lecture about genes. lol

When I received the snake, the little guy was the cutest thing ever, very well taken care of, and very mellow and not nippy at all. I didn't have a chance to email Dave as soon as I got the snake, so he took the time to write me to see how the snake was doing and if it had arrived.

This will not be the last time I order BRB from Dave. He has an awesome collection with very nice snakes.

Francine Conti

Old 03-24-2010, 09:54 AM   #2
MLynch
Agreed. Dave is great guy, and a top notch breeder. I purchased a male BRB from him in August 2009, and the transaction was superb.

He and I had spoken prior to the sale, and when I contacted him to make the purchase he was at a show and went a head and marked the snake as sold for me. I should mention that this contact was via email, and even though he was at a show he responded within minutes of my query. I was also on vacation at the time so he held the BRB for me and we worked out shipping times when I got back home.

The snake arrived in great shape. He was well packed and very obviously well cared for, although that is understood after speaking with Dave - he really cares about his animals - even after they are sold and shipped. Dave also included the little guy's data card detailing his activities since birth (he was a little over 3mos old when I got him). My BRB was active and inquisitive when I took him out of the box, and to date I've never had a problem with him.

Dave and I still exchange email about a variety of topics, and if I buy any more BRBs or BCIs in the future they will be from Dave. He is easily one of the best BRB/BCI breeders I've met.

Mike Lynch

Old 03-24-2010, 05:06 PM   #3
AbsoluteApril
I have personally been to Dave's facility twice over the last few years and would not hesitate to buy from him, his animals are well cared for and he takes great pride in them!