For Sale Out of Hobby Sale (Motivated to move asap...Low prices) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 12-28-2010, 01:09 PM   #1
ReticObsessed7
Out of Hobby Sale (Motivated to move asap...Low prices)

Unfortunately as the title says i am forced to part with my collection and leave the hobby. I do not have time for all the animals i have in my collection anymore due to the recent birth of my daughter. So im looking to get rid of everything ASAP!

No shipping, but i am willing to meet depending on distance.
Group purchases will recieve more of a discount.

For sale :

Adult Anery Male 06 - 175
Adult Salmon Female 05- Proven Breeder - 300
Adult Normal Female 04- Possibly Gravid - 150
Pair of Salmon Pandoras 2010 produced by Kylie Rae - 500 for the pair or 400 for the male and 200 for the female

I also have leopard geckos...
Male Mack snow Raptor(proven breeder) - 250
Female Hypo tangerine-75

Best way to contact is via email at jgonzalez122110@gmail.com or text at 845 702 3533.

I am also interested in a trade...everything i have for an AKC registered Bi-color German Shepherd. (preferrably European bloodlines but any work)

WILL SELL AS ENTIRE GROUP FOR 800$
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-28-2010, 07:48 PM   #2
ShadowAceD
Can you post a pic of the male Pandora boa?

Old 12-28-2010, 07:55 PM   #3
Gonyo
I'm still interested in your Adult Salmon Female 05- Proven Breeder - 300

Freight oxyjansen@gmail.com

Old 12-29-2010, 02:33 AM   #4
akonitony
RU interested in a dog such as one of my Rottweilers? The sire is an excellent looking dog and is AKC registered. The Dam is a very god looking bitch and is CKC registerd with both the parents being OFA certified in their hips as good. You won't have to be putting their offspring down for hip displasia like a German Sheppard Dog. And these are European bloodlines, and not italian mastiff either. The papa is about 110# and 28" tall at the shoulders, and the mother is about 90# and 26" at the withers, so they are just about perfect size for what a true rotty should be. They compliment each other well, and throw excellent litters. I should have some pups available in April '11. I would be willing to trade a puppy for your serpents, and let you keep the geckos for someone else to buy since I normally get $400 per pup, or maybe we could do 2 pups for your whole collection. Just let me know if it sounds good to you.

Old 12-29-2010, 08:24 AM   #5
ReticObsessed7
Male Salmon Pandora

First Picture is in shed but most recent one i have of him.

Second is fresh out of shed.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 08-23-2017, 08:59 PM   #6
Amb21
Is the salmon snow still available?

Old 08-23-2017, 10:47 PM   #7
tstafford
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amb21 View Post
Is the salmon snow still available?
The post is dated 2010

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!