Anyone else having problems with Big Cheese's Customer Service? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > General Business Discussions

Notices

General Business Discussions This is a general purpose forum open to business related topics concerning Reptiles and Amphibians that are neither appropriate for the Board of Inquiry, nor sales, purchase, or trade solicitations.

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 07:02 PM   #1
stxjoe
Anyone else having problems with Big Cheese's Customer Service?

I was just wondering if anyone who regularly does business with Big Cheese Rodent Factory has recently had any issues with their customer service. I've been doing business with them for around 5 years and it seems like lately their customer service has declined. I really like their product but don't like to get shit on when spending my hard earned cash. If anyone knows of any rodent producers in the Dallas area who deal with pet stores please PM me.

P.S. I've always recommended them to others and even defended them at times, but now I'm not so sure. I'm not trying to damage them in any way - I'd just rather take my business elsewhere.

Old 03-14-2011, 07:19 PM   #2
redhood23
Tho only one I know of is otis from pet snake snacks but he gets all his stuff from big cheese

Old 03-14-2011, 07:27 PM   #3
stxjoe
yeah I know. Otis is a great guy. I think the issue is that Big Cheese is really the only source up here.

Right now I have a couple guys producing rats for me but it isn't enough to meet my demand. I think I'll recruit a couple more locals to breed mice for me - they're usually ok with getting paid about what Big Cheese charges. Thanks for the response though. - J

Old 03-15-2011, 06:45 PM   #4
redhood23
I am breeding rats asfs and mice. If you get in a bind, let me know, maybe i can help you out

Old 03-15-2011, 07:59 PM   #5
WebSlave
Sorry, but this sort of discussion is only appropriate within the Board Of Inquiry forum here. This thread will be locked, and then after sufficient time has elapsed for you to cut and paste your post into a new thread in the BOI, will be deleted.

Please read the rules about posting there.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread