Drive on the RIGHT side of the aisle!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > SOUND OFF!!!

Notices

SOUND OFF!!! Ever have something REALLY bugging you and nowhere to vent about it? Well, this is the place. It does not have to be fauna oriented at all! Get it off your chest right here.

Old 07-02-2011, 10:46 PM   #1
pakinjak
Drive on the RIGHT side of the aisle!!

Am I the only one who gets annoyed when somebody is pushing their cart on the left side of the aisle in the grocery store or Walmart and then looks at me like I'm crazy when we have to maneuver around each other?

I mean really... do they not know that this is the United States of Drive on the Right Side of the Road?

Makes me wanna just ram 'em with my cart...

Old 07-04-2011, 11:49 PM   #2
Helenthereef
I love this as a concept - I'm imagining shopping carts with indicators and stores with traffic lights.... will you have a one-way system that makes you go around three other aisles to get to a can of beans that's on the left side?

Old 07-05-2011, 07:21 AM   #3
SlytherynHiss Exotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by pakinjak View Post
Am I the only one who gets annoyed when somebody is pushing their cart on the left side of the aisle in the grocery store or Walmart and then looks at me like I'm crazy when we have to maneuver around each other?

I mean really... do they not know that this is the United States of Drive on the Right Side of the Road?

Makes me wanna just ram 'em with my cart...
I TOTALLY agree with You!!!! I`d like to add, "If You`re coming from a side aisle onto a main aisle, you need to YEILD to whoever may be on the main aisle"...GEEESH! Do we need Traffic lights for people to act right at the store???? I go to WalMart because of the prices, but the other shoppers really Pi$$ me Off! I have started getting up and going early when I hope there will be less people to deal with.

Old 07-05-2011, 11:38 AM   #4
bigjej
um no offense but I never heard of right of way driving in an aisle. usually courtesy and common sense are enough.

Old 07-05-2011, 01:45 PM   #5
MDC_Ophiuchus
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjej View Post
um no offense but I never heard of right of way driving in an aisle. usually courtesy and common sense are enough.
Unfortunately, common sense is an oxymoron.

I certainly don't think we need traffic lights on shopping carts and all that...but it would be nice if people just paid a little better attention to their surroundings (everywhere! not just in walmart).

People can be frighteningly self-absorbed.

Old 07-05-2011, 02:55 PM   #6
Kristi23
That is a huge pet peeve of mine. Not only do people not move their carts out of the way and get to the right side, but I am short and people tend to not notice until they're ready to hit me. I always get the dirty looks like I've done something wrong.

Another store pet peeve. Don't block aisles so no when can get by. Especially when you're just talking to other people you ran into.

Old 07-09-2011, 12:39 AM   #7
the gecko geek
What I usually do, when someone is not very courteous is walk back through the aisle and fart all the way through it so that they get to smell my gift to them

Old 07-09-2011, 07:04 PM   #8
Melinda
Quote:
Originally Posted by the gecko geek View Post
What I usually do, when someone is not very courteous is walk back through the aisle and fart all the way through it so that they get to smell my gift to them
ROFLMAO Chemical warfare!!

Old 07-11-2011, 02:16 AM   #9
the gecko geek
It's funny to watch them MOVE out of that aisle. Lol
I learned it from my grandpa. (He used it to get my grandma to keep moving through the store)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!