Wanted phidippus whitmani! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 09-20-2020, 02:49 PM   #1
IhaveThrallen
phidippus whitmani!

I've been looking into buying a jumper and found this species but can't find it anywhere Just want one, preferable juvenile but will take whichever. Shipping only please.
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-20-2020, 09:35 PM   #2
The ReptiRanch
Quote:
Originally Posted by IhaveThrallen View Post
I've been looking into buying a jumper and found this species but can't find it anywhere Just want one, preferable juvenile but will take whichever. Shipping only please.
I can get you as many WC ones as you want. That is the main population on my property. I used to breed all kinds of jumpers but got out of it but I see wild whitmani everytime I go back in the woods

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Old 09-21-2020, 06:52 PM   #3
IhaveThrallen
Quote:
Originally Posted by The ReptiRanch View Post
I can get you as many WC ones as you want. That is the main population on my property. I used to breed all kinds of jumpers but got out of it but I see wild whitmani everytime I go back in the woods

Oh sweet! How much would one be? I still need to buy the supplies but am a little tight on money so depending on how much the jumper is, I'd have to wait a bit. I'd love to stay in touch though for when I can afford one!
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-22-2020, 06:13 PM   #4
The ReptiRanch
Quote:
Originally Posted by IhaveThrallen View Post
Oh sweet! How much would one be? I still need to buy the supplies but am a little tight on money so depending on how much the jumper is, I'd have to wait a bit. I'd love to stay in touch though for when I can afford one!
I do slings for $15 each and adults for around $50 each. I dont come across many adults but I can find slings abundantly. However this time of the year I may not be able to find many if any at all. I will just have to see when i go out. But i have a specific leaf pile where i have found many adults and tons of slings

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
arachnids, jumpers, wanted