Good Guy Mark M. Lucas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-19-2009, 12:28 PM   #1
theherbalfox
Mark M. Lucas

I got a little male rainbow boa from Mark a couple of weeks ago.. I know I should have posted this sooner but I just didn't get around to it.
The snake was well packaged and arrived in good condition. Sweet disposition and ate soon after getting here. He shed last night with no problems so he looks like he's good and healthy.

I'll probably get a few more critters from Mark in the future.

Old 10-08-2009, 07:51 PM   #2
Pure
Is he usually slow at responding to emails?

Old 10-08-2009, 09:35 PM   #3
Kingetula
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pure View Post
Is he usually slow at responding to emails?
I know I have tried to contact him in the past and it took a little time (a day maybe) but he did apologize for the delay. I have never ordered from him but I would if he had something I wanted, seems nice.

Old 10-08-2009, 09:53 PM   #4
Pure
LOL I was getting worried as I know he has an awesome rep here. I ans a couple of friends had emailed him some questions. His cable went down and is back up...He's responding to everyone now.

Never heard anything but good things about Mark.

Old 10-11-2009, 09:05 PM   #5
fishkeeper
i have done afew orders from mark now, and all have gone well, he can take a wile to get back to you afew days or more sometimes, but he always dos and is very upfront about his animals,

Old 02-09-2010, 04:42 PM   #6
stemcellular
Mark Lucas Good Guy

Ordered a large group of M. stelzneri from Mark. He was incredibly responsive, packed and shipped well, and the frogs arrived in very good form. I will def. recommend him to others and purchase from him in the future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!