Wanted HELP PLEASE!!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2014, 11:13 PM   #1
RHobbsIII
HELP PLEASE!!!

I dont know whats going on with this little guy. I got him in a trade and wanted to see what you guys thought before i took him in. I did quarantine everyone of my other snakes because i'm not going to lose a whole collection because of this. PLEASE HELP ME!!!

Its been 1 week with this.

Is it IBD or RI ???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGkZ...ature=youtu.be

Please take a sec and look at the video PLEASE
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-06-2014, 12:30 AM   #2
Dwellsinshells
You need to take that animal to the vet. No one over the internet will be able to help you. If you can afford a ball python collection, you should have money set aside for vet bills for cases like this. Even when they're not new, sometimes snakes get sick.

Old 05-06-2014, 06:18 AM   #3
hhmoore
The classifieds is not the place for posting discussion topics - accordingly, this thread is closed. Please feel free to repeat in one of the appropriate discussion areas (ie Ball Python Discussion or Veterinary and General Health Issues.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread