Bad Guy Brandon Hubbard - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-07-2018, 11:25 PM   #1
ianedward1
Thumbs down Brandon Hubbard

Bad guy and dirt bag Brandon Hubbard

Contacted me last week as he had several times before with a wholesale list. I ordered a group of animals. Had payment issues with PayPal, presumably from the recent dispute with that I had seen. Ended up sending Venmo as he had top reviews previously. He then fails to ship, lies about his grandma dying, and is now ignoring texts. $1700 stolen. Top it off with him lying to Blake Wilson in another scam by sending him pictures of one of my shop's animals which he said he was shipping him. Blake checked the FedEx info on the fake shipping label he was sent which included our info, and contacted us saying that Brandon had been making excuses about not shipping that snake which included being kicked out of his house. The snake was in our possession and not for sale. If anyone has any open deals with him. Stop immediately.

Since posting in other feedback forums, he had stated that he was sending a refund. This has still not happened.
Attached Images

Old 05-07-2018, 11:27 PM   #2
ianedward1
Continued
Attached Images

Old 05-07-2018, 11:28 PM   #3
ianedward1
Continues

Old 05-07-2018, 11:30 PM   #4
ianedward1
Additional
Attached Images

Old 05-07-2018, 11:33 PM   #5
ianedward1
Last one
Attached Images

Old 05-07-2018, 11:40 PM   #6
nickolasanastasiou
Search engines are hungry. Let them feed.

An associated address:

404 Old Village Rd
Columbus, OH 43228

An associated number:

614-483-1134

Email:

brandon.hubbard2002@gmail.com
brandonhubbard2002@gmail.com

It may not be here for a good time, but it can be here for a long time.

Old 05-07-2018, 11:49 PM   #7
nickolasanastasiou
Another email address:

brandon.hubbard207@gmail.com
brandonhubbard207@gmail.com

Another associated address:

2204 Riverside Dr
Valdosta, GA 31602

---------------

Anyone with associated addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses should post them in text format (like I have) so that they are searchable terms. Images will not serve that information to the search engines, although they are great for the human audience.

Old 05-07-2018, 11:50 PM   #8
ianedward1
I've already compiled all his information and will be contacting his local authorities if he fails to return my money. Just here to do the necessary dirty work of baking sure no one else gets screwed over.

Old 05-08-2018, 02:46 AM   #9
Snake-Queen
The PayPal stuff is on his end. He's been flagged as someone who doesn't ship. The first email said he had to provide a tracking number & as soon as it was delivered, he'd have his money in 3 business days.

RED FLAG

I've not read the rest of the SS yet, so I may have more comments.

Old 05-08-2018, 02:53 AM   #10
Snake-Queen
What is that last SS of? The names are all different.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!