Fisherman Brings Home 10-Foot Python - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Herps In The News

Notices

Herps In The News Local or national articles where reptiles or amphibians have made it into the news media. Please cite sources.

Old 03-22-2006, 11:54 PM   #1
Clay Davenport
Fisherman Brings Home 10-Foot Python

HOUSTON -- A 10-foot python got a new home Tuesday after a man fishing in a Sugar Land creek with his sons pulled the reptile from the water, KPRC Local 2 reported.

Instead of reeling in a fish from a creek behind Loni Green Park on Savoy Road near Highway 90, Tom Jones and his sons brought home a python.

"I reached back and felt something tap my elbow. I looked and this was what was behind me," Jones told KPRC Local 2.

Jones told KPRC Local 2 the python was not his first big catch. He said he also caught an 11.5-foot alligator next to his home in Louisiana.

For now, Jones said he would keep the python in his garage. However, he plans on selling it at some point.

Link

Old 03-23-2006, 08:32 PM   #2
Junkyard
Who would have thought, Tom Jones is a reptile kind of guy. Now the song "What's New Pussycat" makes sense, he must must have written it while he was feeding his big reptiles.

What's new pussycat? Woah, Woah
Pussycat, Pussycat
You're delicious
And if my wishes
Can all come true
I'll soon be kissing your sweet little pussycat lips!
Pussycat, Pussycat
I love you
Yes, I do!
You and your pussycat lips!
You and your pussycat eyes!
You and your pussycat nose!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!