Accounts for Herps - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Closed Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 11:19 AM   #1
EddieD
Accounts for Herps

I have two World of Warcraft accounts for trade with 3 level 70’s and a level 66 between them. There are also bunches of level 20-40’s not worth listing. I’m trading both either seperatly or together. I will also sell them so let me know if you are interested in buying them. Both are on the same PVE server and in the same raiding guild with Serpent Shrine Cavern, Tempest Keep, Mount Hyjal, and Black Temple cleared as well as raiding in Sunwell.

Account 1

70 Warlock
900 Spell Dmg 258 Resil in Arena Gear
Over 1100 Spell Dmg in DPS Gear
Max Herb/Miner
2v2 Team 1600 Rating
High End Raiding Guild
Over 2k Gold
Epic Flying Mount
All Heroic Keys
Kara and Arena Epics

70 Warrior
Max Enchanting Mining
10k Armor, 350 Resil, 12k hp unbuffed
Solid Epic Arena Gear (Vengeful Pieces)
Over 1k Gold
Reg Flying Mount
Full Epic Karazhan and Heroic Tanking Set
High End Raiding Guild

Account 2

70 Mage
372 Alch/ 366 Tailor
10k HP unbuffed 300 Resil
820 Spell Dmg Unbuffed 22% crit
Full Arena Set
Kara Raiding Epics
Over 1k Gold
Reg Flying Mount
High End Raiding Guild

66 Hunter
Lots of Rares and Dungeon Gear
500+ Gold
High End Raiding Guild

Email me if you’re interested. I will supply the names of characters to armory as well as the name of the guild so you can look it up yourself. The secret Password will be supplied with the trade. Contact me with what reptiles you have to trade. I am interested in adult animals that are breedable or close to it and mostly Leo’s and Colubrids. But hey just hit me up with your offers.

Eddie
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread