Groo is FOUND! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Skinks & Tegus Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 04-06-2009, 03:32 PM   #1
Wolfy-hound
Groo is FOUND!

I had a escape waaay back in late fall(nov?) and one tegu stayed missing, which of course was my favorite Groo. Well.. guess who showed up today in the backyard? I was shrieking and rushed out, and we did an actual Lassie scene, because she actually headed for me when she saw me coming. I've cuddled her and finally put her into a pen with fresh water and chopped apples, which she's already begun consuming.

I definitely need a grinectomy! My face hurts from smiling so much, and the neighbors all disappeared with all the screaming. Who cares!! GROO IS HOME!!!!!!!!

Old 04-06-2009, 03:53 PM   #2
TheFragginDragon
OMG, is that cool or what!?!?!?! Congrats Theresa!!!! Nice to hear some good news for a change!!

Old 04-06-2009, 04:14 PM   #3
Mooing Tricycle
*DANCES* Seriously Theresa! Congratulations!!!!!! im so so so happy for you!!!!!!

Old 04-06-2009, 04:49 PM   #4
Srakha
Glad to see she made it back safe

Old 04-06-2009, 04:55 PM   #5
Digby Rigby
Exclamation How Wolfy Got her Groo Back!

Sounds like a movie doesnt it

Vootie and congratulations. It seems like she might have gotten out and then just dug herself in for the winter being it happenned in November and she now appears in April. So it might seem like only yesterday to her Ill bet you both ran up to each other in slow motion! Nice to have her back where she belongs!

Digby Rigby balboa28279@mypacks.net

Old 04-06-2009, 06:44 PM   #6
Miss Tuniwha
DOES HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 04-06-2009, 08:32 PM   #7
TattooLost
I'm so glad you two are reunited. I really wanted to keep Groo, but after seeing how heartbroken you were, I felt bad for sneaking out there and stealing her away into the night. Sooo... this morning I stole a truck, siphoned gas out of a cop car, loaded Groo up, and headed to your house. I let him go in the backyard and stirred up the dogs, and watched the loving scene with a tear in my eye.

For the record, it's much harder to sneak a tegu back onto someone's property than it is to sneak it off.

Oh, and Groo likes Funyuns and Strawberry Kwik. (we did a lot of gas station dining on the long trip to your house)

In all seriousness, I'm so happy you found your owner again! Now you won't feel lost, and once again have someone to tell you when to feed them!

Old 04-06-2009, 08:57 PM   #8
Wolfy-hound
ROFLOL!!! Rick you rock!

Old 04-06-2009, 10:54 PM   #9
TattooLost

Just a little souvenir I kept from the trip... At one point we couldn't stop because well... it was bat country.

Old 04-06-2009, 10:56 PM   #10
Wolfy-hound
ROFLOL!!!!!!!!! I'm dying.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!