Nevada state law issues - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > USA State Specific Issues

Notices

USA State Specific Issues Issues that are specific to a particular state, or subregion within a state, should be appended to the existing relevant thread. NEW threads cannot be created in this forum.

Old 07-23-2003, 02:57 AM   #1
Adamanteus
Nevada state law issues

State Homepage - http://www.silver.state.nv.us/

State Legislature - http://www.leg.state.nv.us/

State Statutes/Code - http://www.leg.state.nv.us/law1.cfm

Old 05-04-2009, 01:39 AM   #2
jeffh231979
HOTS

ANYONE KNOW THE LAWS HERE?

Old 06-04-2009, 06:17 PM   #3
juggalo
Hey Jeff there are very few laws for reptiles on the books in South Carolina most of them are city/county laws so you would have to check with your local law enforcement.
But South Carolina is a reptile friendly state.

Old 06-04-2009, 06:21 PM   #4
jeffh231979
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalo View Post
Hey Jeff there are very few laws for reptiles on the books in South Carolina most of them are city/county laws so you would have to check with your local law enforcement.
But South Carolina is a reptile friendly state.
hey there Sam Thanks for the post I know the laws in SC as I own a WDR, I am thinking of moving to Reno NV in a couple of yrs so I can be closer to my dad and brothers

Old 06-04-2009, 06:24 PM   #5
juggalo
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffh231979 View Post
hey there Sam Thanks for the post I know the laws in SC as I own a WDR, I am thinking of moving to Reno NV in a couple of yrs so I can be closer to my dad and brothers
OOOpppss my bad man sorry.
I figured you knew but was like well he asked I don't know one of those days.

Old 06-04-2009, 06:26 PM   #6
jeffh231979
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggalo View Post
OOOpppss my bad man sorry.
I figured you knew but was like well he asked I don't know one of those days.
no biggie hows the season going?? and hows the family?

Old 07-16-2010, 12:48 PM   #7
valleysnakeguy
Exotics in NV

I could not find proper info, when calling the State's Dept of Wildlife they could not confirm my question.

Is it legal to keep exotic venomous reptiles in NV or is there a permit required?

Old 07-17-2010, 12:38 AM   #8
Royal Morphz
Quote:
Originally Posted by valleysnakeguy View Post
I could not find proper info, when calling the State's Dept of Wildlife they could not confirm my question.

Is it legal to keep exotic venomous reptiles in NV or is there a permit required?
If I am not mistaken the only Legally kept hots in NV are Albino morphs rattlers most commonly Albino WDB and Mexican Beaded Lizards.

Old 02-23-2011, 04:39 AM   #9
darryl22medico
There are details which tell how you can be permitted to have reptiles. And yes, this state is reptile friendly one.

Old 07-16-2012, 07:39 PM   #10
R. Eventide
We need to keep an eye on Nevada. After those two pet chimps escaped, now people are talking about possible future legislation on "wild animals" as pets. It's just talk right now, but--like Ohio--all it takes is one incident, and then everyone is punished.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!