Wanted Coatimundis or Fennec Foxes!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Mammals > Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Mammals For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2009, 12:46 AM   #1
chels_ee
Coatimundis or Fennec Foxes!!

I am from central California and Im looking for a coatimundi or fennec fox. I do not have a license but I do had the right care for the animals, Id be able to provide what they need. Please contact me if you are willing to sell me either animal at a reasonable price!

Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-07-2009, 04:08 AM   #2
KristopherDeRose
please check the laws and regulations for your state I am pretty sure both of the animals you listed Coatis and Fennecs are illegal in Cali as most exotic animals are!

Old 08-02-2009, 09:42 AM   #3
Jason Thurber
Kris,
Stick to gliders. You fit in much better in the "glider community".

Old 08-02-2009, 02:48 PM   #4
KristopherDeRose
Jason,
Go do your drugs, You fit in better with the drugies....
Yeah Anne told me thanks though

Old 08-02-2009, 04:05 PM   #5
Jason Thurber
Quote:
Originally Posted by KristopherDeRose View Post
Jason,
Go do your drugs, You fit in better with the drugies....
Yeah Anne told me thanks though
That would be 'druggies', you illiterate turd. Now excuse me....... I have to quote you on GC............ Anne who? You're still communicating with a girl that I have been railroaded by so long ago, I'd forgotten about her? Aren't you passed the sniffing butt stage, kris?

Old 08-02-2009, 11:02 PM   #6
damesta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Thurber View Post
That would be 'druggies', you illiterate turd. Now excuse me....... I have to quote you on GC............ Anne who? You're still communicating with a girl that I have been railroaded by so long ago, I'd forgotten about her? Aren't you passed the sniffing butt stage, kris?
WTF? Is there a back story to this argument?

Old 08-03-2009, 02:43 AM   #7
KristopherDeRose
yes there is but im just going to stop here and leave it at that

Old 08-04-2009, 05:43 PM   #8
Jason Thurber
Quote:
yes there is but im just going to stop here and leave it at that
Because he'll look like the ass that he is!
Kris is a young kid with virtually no knowledge or love of animals. He has been attempting to make a name for himself via posting non-factual based opinions to and about REAL BREEDERS, on the boards, that have had or are having differences in an effort to befriend at least one of the parties involved in the feud, as a short cut to the fame and fortune (still young enough to believe the exotic animal trade to be a get rich quick scheme) and respect that he thinks being an animal breeder and dealer will bring him. He reminds me of a young, dumb school girl that tugs on everybody's skirt or pant leg to share the latest gossip for attention and a higher level of involvement with the people that actually do what he pretends to do and wishes he could do.
Please don't take offense to my comments about him being young. It isn't about his age. It's about his mentality. In my opinion, he is, and always will be, a perpetual school girl. He's too stupid to know that causing strife within the community and playacting as an experienced breeder isn't going to get him where he wants to be.
I am a reptile breeder of almost 20 yrs, a USDA licensed exotic animal breeder of 10+ years, and have worked very hard. It's very easy for me to get a little perturbed and hostile when it comes to dealing with the forever coming and going Kris DeRoses of our community. They all need to learn that the respect they seek is something that comes with years of hard work and not mommy and daddy funded marketing and trash talk.

Old 08-04-2009, 09:31 PM   #9
KristopherDeRose
Haha Jason. Still making fraudulent accusations about people. When it is you trying to climb to the top and try to get every color of glider by being a scam artist and threatening people to make them feel like they have to sell to you. You are the one that wants to be seen as the high and powerful person to make people think you are good and love your animals. Which is wrong you have told many people you do not care what happens to them so I don't even want to hear it! I love my animals, And No I do not believe I will or would ever get rich off of breeding animals I do it out of pure joy out of having them as pets and giving them the best they can have. So you need to learn what you are talking about and maybe see what I am about and maybe learn some stuff for once and get it through your dense head! I am actually in my second year of veterinarian college to become a vet because I do love animals so you do Not need to be running your mouth about stupid stuff. I personally do not care anymore and would not have said anything to you if you did not make that smart ass remark to me like you always do so I will leave this at that. and I have made many friend through out the community of animals and I do talk to all of them quite often. And I do not care about your reptile breeding for twenty years.. I have been doing the USDA Licensed exotic animal breeder as long as you have so I really dont care to hear it!

Old 08-06-2009, 02:14 AM   #10
damesta
Quote:
I have been doing the USDA Licensed exotic animal breeder as long as you have so I really dont care to hear it!
Alright, so your profile says your 19 and your telling us you've been a USDA exotic breeder for 10+ years just like Jason. So you got your USDA license when you were 9 years old or what?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread