For Sale Boaphiles Plastic Cages for Sale in DFW area - $450 for all 4 cages with pedestal - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 05-20-2011, 09:24 PM   #1
joboo
Boaphiles Plastic Cages for Sale in DFW area - $450 for all 4 cages with pedestal

Hi Folks,

Please review the information below and let me know if you have any questions. I originally purchased this equipment for my 8 yr old son to house his reptiles. Like most children, he has moved on to another hobby and would like to gain some storage space in my attic . The equipment was originally purchased in December of 2005 New directly from Boaphile Plastics and was used for 1 yr. Since then, we have moved to North Eastern Texas and have stored the equipment in our attic. I would prefer NOT to ship the equipment but am willing to entertain all offers.

All equipment and options came directly from Boaphiles with the exeception of the items marked "Custom". will try to post some pics shortly

Entire Setup(Pic)

1 – 421P Boaphile Plastics Pedestal shown in PIC above(Came from Factory with small crack on the underside) - $20
Pic of Crack:

1 – 421D Boaphile Plastics Stackable Enclosure - Now $85
• Flexwatt under cage heat installed on left Side
• Added Key Locks
• 1 Florescent Light installed front center top of enclosure
• Custom - 18” x 12” Pro Heat Radiant Panel Installed on left side – Custom Magnetic mounts - SOLD - Price for the above 421D has been adjusted accordingly

1 – 421 Condo - $110
• Flexwatt under cage Heat installed along back of enclosure – Flexwatt backing has been damaged during move. Still Functions
• Added Key Locks
• 2 Florescent Lights installed front top left and right of enclosure (Please note the Right florescent fixture needs new bulb)
• Custom - Customized Screen installed on far left Condo Unit, Compact Flourescent light in stalled in far left condo with custom magnetic mounts

Damaged Flexwatt(Slill Works)

1 – 422 Coup Cage - $125
• Optional Divider included
• Flexwatt under cage heat installed on left Side
• Adjustable vents
• 1 Fluorescent light installed front top center
• 1 Incandescent Fixture installed on left side
• Added Key Locks
• Custom - 18” x 12” Pro Heat Radiant Panel Installed on Right side – Custom Magnetic mount

1 – 421 Coup Cage - $110
• Optional Divider included
• Flexwatt under cage heat installed Center of enclosure
• Add Key locks
• 1 Fluorescent light installed front top center
• Custom - 12” x 9” Pro Heat Radiant Panel Installed on left side Custom Magnetic mounts installed on both sides of enclosure

Contact User Check User
Old 05-21-2011, 04:25 PM   #2
joethecountryboy
could you please post some pictures

Old 05-21-2011, 06:27 PM   #3
joboo
Pic have been added to the original post more pics below

Custom - 18” x 12” Pro Heat Radiant Panel Installed on left side - SOLD - Price for the above 421D has been adjusted accordingly
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-26-2011, 10:31 PM   #4
bwestin2009
i live in frisco and am very interested please contact asap i get paid tomorro... my email is bwestin2009@gmail.com

Old 05-27-2011, 01:40 AM   #5
James.w
If you are willing to ship, how much for the 422 coupe shipped to 89139?? And is the divider removable?

Old 05-27-2011, 04:22 PM   #6
joboo
Hi James,

At this time I am not willing to ship and would prefer to sell locally. I will let you know if that changes.
  Contact User Check User
Old 05-27-2011, 04:58 PM   #7
James.w
Alright I understand. Thanks

Old 05-27-2011, 07:05 PM   #8
joethecountryboy
are you intersted in trades

Old 05-27-2011, 07:24 PM   #9
Fred Beaver
Please forgive me............where is the DFW area ??

Old 05-27-2011, 09:29 PM   #10
joethecountryboy
dallas fort worth

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!