Ball python eggs? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > General Herp Talk

Notices

General Herp Talk Can't figure out where to post down in the other discussion forums? Too many options and too complicated? Well post your herp related messages here and to heck with it.

Old 02-02-2005, 01:16 PM   #1
theboakid8989
Ball python eggs?

Should I incubate them in an incubater? If so, what kind (brand) should I get? WHat temperature should I set it at? Should I let the python do it herself? Any help appreciated.

Old 02-02-2005, 04:48 PM   #2
snakebiteAZ1
Incubating

Hello, i have never used the hovabator's but some people swear by them, They are a little cheaper to buy.And there are several others to choose from, ranging in price from about 40.00 to infinity LOL!!! The incubating temps for the balls are 88-90 F, i incubate all my eggs, and have only let one snake incubate her own, it was an albino burmese she laid 25 eggs and all 25 hatched, healthy!! But most breeders recommend taking them from the mother and incubating them, a better hatch rate.. I have several eggs on the way now, and am finishing up my two upright freezers turned into incubators, alot more room for eggs, but if you only have one snake you would not need one that big!!! Good luck.. Mike L.

Old 02-02-2005, 07:29 PM   #3
theboakid8989
Exclamation Another question?

I have a link for incubators here. Would this work for ball python eggs? Would appreciate any feedback. Thanks in advance.

http://www.bigappleherp.com/Reptile_...escriptionLink

Old 02-03-2005, 10:19 PM   #4
theboakid8989
One more question

WHere did Mojave ball pythons come form?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!