Negative rating because he's slow to respond? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 08-13-2019, 06:27 PM   #11
Ed Clark
He flat out sold two female ambilobe to someone else after I committed.
Buyer CarolinaClassicDragons (40)
08-10-2019

This is the note left on the negative trader rating.

Leaving a negative trader rating for a transaction that never happened is an abuse of the trader rating system.

If Carolina Classic Dragons wanted those chams so badly he should have paid for them.

Derrick deserves to have this negative trader rating removed because it's there for a transaction that never happened.

Old 08-14-2019, 02:06 PM   #12
Ed Clark
Derrick, you can post a thread in the Board of Inquiry about this.

Carolinaclassicdragons was completely wrong to give you a negative trader rating about this.

Maybe someone with the power will right this wrong.

A new member should never be treated like this!

Old 08-14-2019, 06:03 PM   #13
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark View Post
Derrick, you can post a thread in the Board of Inquiry about this.

Carolinaclassicdragons was completely wrong to give you a negative trader rating about this.

Maybe someone with the power will right this wrong.

A new member should never be treated like this!
Sorry, but no.

We are not going to get into the habit nor establish a precedent for getting into the middle of such issues. We have no first hand factual evidence about anything that actually took place, and taking any action without such evidence would cause us to be placed in the position of taking one side over the other's simply based on opinion. Sorry, but we have no intention of doing that. Nor do we have any intention of doing any sort of investigation to try to determine what, if any, are the actual facts. The BOI was designed to allow these sorts of discussions so the readers could try to determine the truth from all statements made by all interested parties. With the BOI going away in February, so does the open platform for people having their say in that regard. At least on this site.

The Trader's Ratings is NOT going to become the Board of Inquiry Lite on this site. If it starts heading in that direction, it will simply be terminated and erased. With the removal of the BOI, discussions of such disputes will also be coming to an end across this entire site. Removal of the BOI does not mean that the discussions that used to take place there can simply migrate to other sections of the site. That is NOT going to happen, and anyone intent on doing so, and fails to desist when warned, will be removed. I sure as hell am not going to be spending my time, nor expect it of the moderators, to be sucked into these sorts of personal battles.

Old 08-14-2019, 08:43 PM   #14
Ed Clark
Quote:
Buyer CarolinaClassicDragons (40)
08-10-2019

Leaving a negative trader rating for a transaction that never happened is an abuse of the trader rating system.

If Carolina Classic Dragons wanted those chams so badly he should have paid for them.

Derrick deserves to have this negative trader rating removed because it's there for a transaction that never happened.
This should be all the proof that should be needed.
The note left on Derricks trader rating is a clear cut abuse of the trader rating system,why? because there was NO TRANSACTION.

No one else seems to care about this so why do I?

Because right is always right!

Old 08-14-2019, 09:24 PM   #15
WebSlave
Quote:
This should be all the proof that should be needed.
The note left on Derricks trader rating is a clear cut abuse of the trader rating system,why? because there was NO TRANSACTION.

No one else seems to care about this so why do I?

Because right is always right!
Well, refresh my memory then. Have I ever stated that an actual transaction was required to utilize the Trader's Ratings?

Old 08-15-2019, 10:16 AM   #16
Lucille
Derrick, you could join the site and leave feedback on this guy's feedback ratings.
Quote:

I agree with those who have mentioned the BOI. The problem with judging the above note is that we are not in possession of all the facts. What was the nature of the 'commitment'? Did the buyer send a deposit? Did the buyer say he wanted them and did the seller agree to hold? Or, a common BOI situation, did the buyer simply say he wanted them with no deposit or payment or agreement and expect that a rational seller should hold the animal? (And almost universally, readers in past similar situations have said that without a deposit, payment or agreement there is no obligation to hold).

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
asshat, negative rating, rating, scammer