For Sale OR TRADE: Neodesha Cages, Hexagon Aquarium stand, hood and undergravel filter - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 03-13-2011, 01:37 PM   #1
Kyle Harper
OR TRADE: Neodesha Cages, Hexagon Aquarium stand, hood and undergravel filter

The only things I am interested in trade are certian Saltwater supplies. I will not be setting up my tank for another couple of months so it would have to be supplies that will be ok to sit around.

I have two Neodesha 3 Foot Slant front cages for sale. $80 Each. These are $190 new with shipping. See pics below:

First one is painted black on the outside and white on the inside, with Krylon Fusion Paint for plastics. It has a screen covered cut out for a 6" Dome Lamp. I might have a dome lamp for it. If I do I will send it with the cage. The fluorescent fixture is not included.

The second one is painted white on the inside with Krylon Fusion Paint for plastics. It also has a screen covered cut out for a 6" Dome Lamp. Again if I have one it will go with the cage.

I also have a hood with double light fixtures and a stand for a Hexagon Aquarium. The stand will hold a tank that measures anywhere from 18"-22" from flat side to flat side. The hood will fit 22" flat side to flat side Hexagon Aquariums. I also have a undergravel filter for the Hexagon Aquarium.
They are for 45-65 gallon Hexagon Aquariums.

I bought a Hexagon 65 gallon with the hood, stand and filter. i will be using it for saltwater and I will need a taller stand and I want a canopy. And the undergravel filter is also no use to me. I would take $50 OBO for all the aquarium stuff

Willing to ship at buyers expense.

Please email me rather than pm

Thanks
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-13-2011, 02:34 PM   #2
suzuki4life
what are you looking for in trades?

I wouldn't mind having the neo's

Old 03-13-2011, 02:50 PM   #3
Kyle Harper
As far as trades I would prefer saltwater stuff.

I am also willing to take some carpet pythons ( I am very picky with my carpets) or a male western hognose.

Male western hognose trade value for a normal $80 (one cage, depending on size)

You can text me at 717-578-9626 as well
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!