For Sale OR TRADE: Neodesha's and random stuff - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 03-28-2011, 08:29 PM   #1
Kyle Harper
OR TRADE: Neodesha's and random stuff

I have this bunch of stuff I'm not using to get rid of.

Two 3' foot neodesha slant fronts and a 2' slant front.

The 2' cage was cracked and welded. It goes free with the purchase of the two 3' cages. $160 plus shipping or local pick up.

I also have the lot of stuff, random heat bulbs and a NIB heat rock $10 plus shipping or if you take all of the stuff (cages and random stuff) $160 plus shipping. The one neo has a litter dam and the other doesn't so the one will slide into the other for shipping. The one is painted white on the inside and the other is painted white on the inside and black on the outside. They were painted with Krylon Fusion paint for plastics, which is awesome on plastics IMO.

The picture of the 2' cage looks bad but it really isn't that bad and I am waiting on some liquid abs to finish up the front. The plastic warped on the top but the door still slides nicely. The 3' cages have glass and the 2' cage has acrylic. The two 3' cages have cut outs for 6" dome lamps.

The only things I am interested in for trade are two 11x16 heat panels.

Fluorescent fixture is not included

kyle@centralpennreptiles.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!